Goona be dead honest I love you all!
TupacAmaruShakur - #5521
1. Most aggressive family - 5517
2. Family with the best theme/pictures/names 5521 - Rappers(Never Been Done), Pics (Did we forget Defense Mechanism), Names( Even Inactives had good ones)
3. Best attacker - Im sorry I hate to do this but Myself/TupacAmaruShakur - never beaten with equal or even more fleet, except #5520/#5515 - 5 attackers at once
4. Family with the best economy (resource/bankers) 5510
5. Best Leader - I lived here this round to make up for my inactive fam (Im a Newlywed and my wife about almost chopped em off)
6. Most interesting war 5510 and almost 5517 vs 5521/5522
7. Favorite quote/chat log - AA, i just feel he should get a vote for something and i had very pleasant convos with him
8. Biggest surprise - 5517 dropped ally and attacked them
9. Biggest mistake - 5521 Not saving more cash/rezzies during 5510 war or Attacking 5515/5520 instead of 5510
10. Family that disappointed - 5510
11. Biggest troll of the round - Jets 5520 (2v2v2war)
12. Favorite forum poster - (Holy Crap where did WS go?) I cant remember anything specific besides Jets 2v2v2 again
13. Best diplomat - Nolio/Genesis 5520 - Seems strategically they had the best plan as far as diplomacy goes, watch the big fams kill themselves lol...Good Job
14. Worst decision of the round - 5510 and 5517 Allying like 6hrs after log-in was enabled.
15. Best new/returning player - Scorp aka Dr.Dre of 5521 without a question. Guy promised he would be active all round and i was pleasantly rewarded. Excellent Attacking skills still.
16. Best random - Insane aka Devlin - My Pop Banker did some nice retakes and helped each war and tried to defend himself using several anti-raid tactics.
17. Best family not in the top 10 - 5525 did some excellent retaking (If u were in top10 sorry)
18. Best alliance 5521/5522
19. Worst alliance 5510/5517
20. Worst leader Bully Smurf aka h4e 5510
21. Most dishonorable action - But its everywhere, so IC gets most dishonerable action (Being fixed as we speak i presume)
22. MVP of the round - ....Tactics and Strategies are key in this game. I hate to admit it lolz #5520 seems to have made the best decisions all round as far as strategy goes. Whether it was only once vs my fam or throughout the round(id dont know) but 5520 seem to have made the best decisions all round to stay out of the limelight. Nolio in 5520
23. Best opper: Colo aka Lol Garen of 5516 before he changed back to attacker/After that Oris Dorch of 5522
24. Round rating: 1-5 (5 being the highest) 1
25. Best Retaker: Remo of 5521....guy was a madman and top of the list in wars everytime in captures, couldnt ask for a better retaker
The Last Pre-Beta Vet