Evil Celebrity Team
- Taylor Swift - Taylor may sing of beautiful love songs and run around with the hottest arm candy around and look like a Good Celebrity Team member (INVESTIGATION IMMUNE), but deep down she detests the thought of love more than anything else. She can't stay in a relationship longer than it takes her to change her panties, and disdains any affection. It's with this level of hate, that she has formed her coalition of Evil Celebrity Team members to take down the hottest of the hot, and stop their whore mongering. As leader of the Evil Celebrity Team, she must choose who dies each night, in a lonely pool of tears and broken hearts.
- Miley Cyrus - Miley is a trainwreck, and general badass of the town. Whatever she can do to make the general populace hate her, she's up for it. She possesses the special ability TWERK which enables her to choose a target once during each night phase, and distract them all phase long with her incessant booty shaking.
- Amanda Bynes - Setup on a high speed chase into the inferno of hell, Amanda is set to take somebody with her on her own crazytrain of insanity. She's nuttier than squirrel shit, and ready to do anything. It's with this reckless abandon, that she's not afraid to KILL . Once during the game, and only at night, she will lose her cool and straight up cut a bitch.
Good Celebrity Team
- Kate Upton - With her attractive nature, and seduction skills, Kate can trap any person in her aura. Each night phase, she will keep some lucky player distracted, and ROLEBLOCK them from doing anything but staring at her voluptuous frame.
- Jennifer Lawrence - Channeling her inner Katniss from her study during the Hunger Games, Jennifer learn to survive and adapt into any situation. She is able to to PREVENT her own death (by KILL, NIGHT PHASE KILL, or LYNCH), but while this ability is active 24/7, it's unfortunately only good for 1 time use.
- KT - A celebrity in her own right, she's blossomed in her years in California. the patron of what we hold dear, she always seems to know best. As such, her intuition seems to get the better of most people. Each night phase, she chooses her target, and seems to be able to gain all their personal information. I guess it also helps when you work in the local NSA INVESTIGATION office.
- Nolio - A man with few talents, but incredible luck, he always seems to have the ladies attention. Unfortunately, he lacks proper equipment to fulfill any wishes they have, and lives a life of deep resentment. He may wear a smile and talk a good word, but deep down he wishes the world would just burn. Finally fed up with all the flaunting he's seen in Miami, he's traveled to California, to lay waste to the land of the beautiful, one target at a time. Each night phase he will choose his victim, and submit them to his rage and their own horrible death.
- You love watching the lives of Celebrities on TMZ, but would never dream of crossing their paths. Luckily for you, the opportunity has come! Unfortunately, it also means you're just trying to survive in this love/hate world.
- Evil Celebrity Team is allowed 1 kill each night. Team leader must message the game mods with their kill choice, nobody else's choice will count unless there is previous confirmation from the leader to a mod. They must choose the target, and which team member who will be doing the kill. Evil Celebrity Team will win if they kill all fans, Good Celebrity Team members, and the Bachelor. They are pure evil, and hate nothing more than the thought of love. If the leader is killed, a new one will be elected from the remaining members.
- Good Celebrity Team will win if they kill all Evil Celebrity Team members. They do not need the Bachelor to die for a win, they will be satisfied if anybody from their team has a chance at dating him. They MUST have a surviving member at the end of the game to claim victory.
- The Bachelor is allowed 1 kill each night; He will win if he survives, and kills all Celebrity Team members and fans. While he would love to date any of the Celebrity Team members, he's a unich, and is better left alone.
- Fans love watching celebrities, but they always want the Good Celebrity Team to win.
- Each day phase, every member must vote for whoever they think should be lynched; this person will die and no longer be a part of the game
- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of dayphase, there will be an extended period of 2 hours for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, BOTH players will be lynched; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period. During the extended voting period only those who were tied on can be voted on.
- You cannot miss two votings in a row without a valid reason (at discretion of the Game Moderators (Arby3 and Nick); should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.
- The voting deadline is just that, a deadline.If Day phase will finish at 0200 GMT, this means that if you vote at 02:00:01 GMT your vote will be excluded.
- You are NOT allowed to make public the message sent you by the game moderators to tell you your role, either entirely or in part; should this happen you will be removed from the present game and possibly future editions as well. You can share what your information means, but you cannot share exact text.
- Once you're dead, you're dead. Do no talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.
ORDER OF EVENTS
- Kate Upton Roleblock
- Miley Cyrus Roleblock
- Amanda Bynes Kill
- Nolio Kill
- Evil Celebrity Kill
- KT Investigation
GAME PHASES ARE AS FOLLOWS
Day Phase - 15:00GMT - 03:00GMT
Night Phase - 03:00GMT - 15:00GMT
Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....