Topic: Mafia 52: The Cleansing of IC

*****************************************************************************************************

Welcome to Mafia 52. Imperial Conflict is in disarray as the bad apples of IC have gathered together to form a super fam and have forced nearly half the community to flee.

*****************************************************************************************************

The Story

The greatest players that no one ever wanted have put there differences aside and joined forces to form a horror family. Composed of the biggest farmers this side of the Milky Way, no one has managed to defeat them in a war. The players looked to Nolio for help but he was nowhere to be found. They scoured the drafting threads but there was no hope. No attackers, no bankers, no leaders. Unable to take it anymore, the mod team has decided to use their powers for the overall good of the game and take out these players using every tool at their disposal. Stefan, the game's creator strictly forbade them but they couldn't be reasoned with. Despite the fact that the players were well within their rights to play the game as they pleased, the mods cannot and will not be satisfied until each and every one of them is out of IC forever.

THE ROLES

(4x) Moderators(Mob)
Arsy
Lizzy
Disposable Heroes
Killabeeze

(x1)Rogue Developer(SK)
Smartys

(x2) IC Developers (Cops)
Elrohir
I Like Pie

(x1)Hacker (protown special)
Moulondrax

(x1)Multi (Protown special)
Big Gary

(x1)Noob (Neutral Role)
Zarf

(x9)Players(Town)

-    Adrius Avangion
-    Lee
-    Luster
-    WhiteShadow
-    KTiger
-    PP
-    Arganon
-    IC Death
-    Artic

WHAT THE ROLES DO

Godfather
Arsy chooses who to kill each night phase, and which member of the mod team willl complete the kill. If investigated Arsy's identity will not be revealed. If targeted to be killed at night Arsy will diet.

Mafia Members
Lizzy - has always kept her finger on the block button and will use it every chance she gets. She blocks a role from using their abilities. Can't block the same player twice.

Disposable Heroes -  Makes his own rules. When things aren't going his way, he has a one time ability to drastically alter the course of a situation.

Killabeeze - Each day phase, prior to the end phase of a lynch. He chooses a player to die. That player will die if Killabeeze is lynched.

When there is one mod left, they gain the ability to investigate a player's account

IC Developers

The Developers are against the mod team's actions and use their own powers to help the players. They can investigate one player between them each night phase to determine how best to help them out.

Rogue Developer

Once Smartys was booted from the mod team, he sought nothing more than to take over the game. With Stefan busy with other activities and the mod team revolting against the player, Smartys is taking the opportunity to delete everyone from IC and rebuild the game in his nerdy little image.

Protown Special Roles

Moulondrax the Hacker - Has never played by the rules. He has a special set of skills that he will use to ward off the mod team and their interface abilities.

Big Gary the Multi -  Never takes chances. He created a multi account to double his chances of winning. He will survive one night kill.

Zarf the Noob - Has no clue what he's doing. He has an attack based race but he's building Tax Offices and Mining Facilities. Nobody trusts him but in this day and age when everyone is looking for help, he might have something to offer to the family he chooses to vip in.

The Rules

- Your objective is to win IC.

- Mafia is allowed 1 kill each night; they will win if they kill all townies and the serial killer

- Town will win if they kill all Mafia members and kill the serial killer

- The serial killer is allowed 1 kill each night; they win if they kill everyone else and are the sole survivor

- Each day phase, every town member must vote for whoever they think should be lynched; this person will die and no longer be a part of the game

- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of dayphase, there will be an extended period of 2 hours for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, BOTH players will be lynched; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period. During the extended voting period only those who were tied on can be voted on.

- You cannot miss two votings in a row without a valid reason; should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.

- The voting deadline is just that, a deadline. Day phase will finish at 0200 GMT, this means that if you vote at 02:00:01 GMT your vote will be excluded.

- You are NOT allowed to make public the message sent you by the game moderators to tell you your role, either entirely or in part; should this happen you will be removed from the present game and possibly future editions as well. You can share what your information means, but you cannot share exact text.

- Once you're dead, you're dead. Do no talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.

Order of events

- SK Kill
- Mafia Kill
- Mob special
- Investigation

Times
1400 GMT - 0200 GMT = Day phase
0200 GMT - 1400 GMT = Night phase

These times may be subject to change due to work schedule, however announcements will be made if there are any changes.

Sex without the e is still SX!

Re: Mafia 52: The Cleansing of IC

Player List

1.    Testudinae - Elrohir (IC Developer)- Killed by Smartys  night 2
2.    Evilrunt - arsy (Godfather)- Killed by Smartys  night 3
3.    Melvin - Killabeeze (WINNER!)
4.    Undeath -  Smartys(SK) - Lynched day 3
5.    WiWi - Ktiger- Lynched day 4
6.    Torqez - Lizzy (WINNER!)
7.    Revenant - artic - Killed by the Mod team night 3
8.    Faronis - Disposable Heroes (mod special role)- Modkilled day 2
9.    Damon - PP - Modkilled
10.    Risingdown - IC Death - signed pnap with the mod team
11.    Baratheon - I Like Pie (IC Developer) - Killed by the Mod team night 5
12.    Gwynned - Luster - Lynched day 1
13.    Shadowwolfs  -  Moulondrax(town jack of all trades)- Killed by the Mod team night 1
14.    Arby3 - Zarf - drafted into mod family (WINNER!)
15.    Genesis -  Arganon - Killed by the Mod team night 4
16.    KT - Big Gary- Lynched day 5
17.    Dpenguins - Whiteshadow - Lynched day 2
18.    TheBigOne - Adrius Avangion - signed pnap with the mod team
19.    Skyroshroud - Lee - Killed by the Mod team night 2

Its is now NIGHT Phase. Players with night role abilities have until 14:00 GMT to get their choices in.

Best theme!

Yep Torquez, I like it wink

so is their only one mod left???

"When there is one mod left, they gain the ability to investigate a player's account"

Leap ahead

oh i get it... mod's are the mob.  thought it was a typo

Leap ahead

What about me sad

Rchie

Loving it smile

Maar doodslaan deed hij niet, want tussen droom en daad,
Staan wetten in de weg en praktische bezwaren,
En ook weemoedigheid, die niemand kan verklaren,
En die des avonds komt, wanneer men slapen gaat.

"I need you to handle something for me." arsy said at the mod meeting. Killabeeze wasn't doing anything particularly important at the moment so doing a simple check for his leader wasn't an issue. "Sure thing boss, what's up?"

Arsy slid KB a tiny folded up piece of paper and gave him a knowing look. KB read the name and laughed. Not a problem.

KB liked to take creative methods in getting rid of players and this was one he particularly didn't care for. Moulondrax. KB did a bit of coding and forwarded an email to Moulondrax. When Moulie got home and read the email labeled "Asian girls exposed" he didn't hesitate to open it. Big mistake.

His computer screen flashed red, yellow, blue, red, purple, green and screeched loudly. Moulondrax tried to save it but with no luck. His hard drive had been corrupted, his memory files were erased and all of his hacker tools were now useless to him. There was nothing he could do. KB had destroyed his computer and thus preventing him from logging into IC.

It is now DAY PHASE players have until 0300 GMT to vote for today's lynch

I'm voting Revenant for not using his mod powers to kill me X(

Insanity and genius are closely related!
*** Eltie for mod! ***
Failing Lemming of Teachings and Australian Cop Orgies: Gwynedd

Voting Pengy because Pengy.

Your = possessive. As in, "your grammar sucks."
You're = you are. As in, "you're an idiot for not knowing the difference."

Voting Undeath because he is a shifty dude.

<~ Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum ~>
    ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦       DAMON       ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠
Lemming of Prostitutes and Insanity

D: Sure sure, pick on the new guy!

And remember kids, being selfish is a virtue.

I have to vote undeath also.  The shadowwolfs kill fits his or runts normal mob strategy.

You have now been infected with Bird flu. Good day.

~Testudinae~

voting gwynedd since i have no clue and i have to go to bed

Voting Gwyn for thinking im currently a Mod..

You might be a king or little kid sweeper.  Sooner or later, you'll dance with the Reaper....

voting arby... quite quiet if i do say so.

Leap ahead

voting gwynedd since cops are douchebags and arrest innocent people who thought they had permission to borrow a car who didn't belong to anyone they know

So I told the cop, "No YOU'RE driving under the influence... of being a JERK!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFjjO_lhf9c

Voting evilrunt for voting me.

You asshat.

Modestus Experitus

Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....

Voting Baratheon!

Voting Gwynn!

<KT|Away> I am the Trump of IC

Voting evilrunt for not messaging me this mafia game like normal

[13:43] <@RisingDown> never thought i'd say it, but TBO actually did something useful.
[13:43] <@arsy> dont let him see you say that
[13:43] <@RisingDown> oh shit
[13:43] * You were kicked from #room by arsy (kapow!)

Gonna be a lot of no votes

Leap ahead

Im gonna go with RD because it's a random vote and have no clue who to vote for.

~~Lemming of leather and lollipops~~

Right, so what are we waiting for?  Can we get this going?  Any other feedback?