Topic: Mafia 50- ComiClash Episode 1
It's been 20 years since the great war between Marvel and D.C. concluded. Many lives were lost and only a few survive to this day. To think it all started over a small feud of whose crew of mutants and superhumans were the fastest, the strongest, and the most intelligent in the universe. Public Opinion almost unanimously agreed that Marvel powers were far superior to those of the D.C. and this enraged the leader of the D.C. Comics Mafia, Batman. In the next few days, I will attempt to tell the story of how powers beyond what most mere humans could ever imagined fought for the honor and the glory of being the best once and for all...This is how it all happened.
Stan Lee was sitting at home on a quiet sunday evening watching the most recent episode of The Walking Dead and eating a bowl of popcorn when all of a sudden he was blinded by a bright green light coming through this window. As he went out his front door to see what was going on, he saw the Green Lantern standing on his front lawn and before he could get out a word, he was hit in the head from behind and knocked Unconcious.
Meanwhile in the basement of the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, Cyclops and Wolverine were in a grueling battle of Dance Dance Revolution when the phone rang. It was Peter Parker, a photographer for the Daily Bugle by day and crime fighter Spider-Man by night. Cyclops couldn't believe what he was hearing, Trusted Friend Stan Lee had been kidnapped by a man with extraordinary power named the Green Lantern and his friends from D.C. It was time to call together every member of the Marvel Comic Crew and get their friend back while putting an end to the evil who abducted him.
A battle was near and both sides knew the repercussions that would follow their actions but they were ready to do what had to be done. The world would never be the same and everyone went to sleep that night knowing that not everyone would survive. As both Batman and Cyclops fell asleep that night, they both had the same dream, A dream of a Dark horse standing tall in a pasture.
Batman: The Dark Knight is the leader of the D.C. Mafia and easily avoids detection at
night with his stealth black armor and is invincible to everything that comes at him
after dark. Each night he will choose a victim to have killed by himself or a member
of his team. If he dies during the day, his dying wish will name a member of his team
to become the new leader and forget their previous ability. (One time Only and new GF loses investigate immunity)
The Flash: The fastest man alive can use his power of incredible speed to run around
the world in a matter of seconds and cause the earth's rotation to move faster during
the day as long as 4 hours have gone by and only once before he is too weak.
Jonah Hex: A bounty hunter who has suffered a tremendous amount of pain in his life
and even when he is about to be lynched, he has the strength to take someone with him
to the afterlife.
The Green Lantern: Equipped with a ring of unimaginable power, There are few in the
universe who could beat him. During the daytime, nothing can stop him from creating
any weapon he wishes to kill a target of his choosing.(One time use). If lynched
during the day, his ring will sacrifice all of it's remaining power to ressurrect the
Green Lantern but with extremely diminished powers including the inability to kill
during the day.
Cyclops: Cyclops, Leader of the X-Men and Co Leader of the Marvel heroes alongside
Captain America, has the influence and the firepower to convince others to allow him a
second vote during lynch phase on two occasions.
Captain America: A national hero and Co Leader of the Marvel Heroes, He will stop at
nothing to locate and get rid of the evil D.C. Mafia and anyone else that attempts to
bring harm to the people of Earth. He has the ability each night to investigate a
target to determine whose side they are on.
Spiderman: A photographer by day and a super hero by night, That is the life of
Spiderman and his hidden identity Peter Parker. With his keen spidey sense and
stealth movements he is able to prevent actions of others.
Scarlet Witch: Each night, she can sense those who will soon meet their impending doom
and with a magic potion that is made with a now extinct ingredient, She can save one
person of her choosing out of those who will be killed. (One time use)
Hulk: Hulk Angry! Hulk Smash! If targeted for night kill, Hulk will fight through his injuries and break his killers neck before succumbing to his injuries.
Will explain this before first story.
8 Infected Pro Town
2x Cure carrying Pro Town
Hellboy(SK): Born from the evil that lies in the underworld, he is the leader of an elite
task force put together to fight the unusual. Long disrespected by the members of
both D.C. and Marvel, He looks to take advantage of the upcoming war and defeat both
sides and show that Dark Horse is #1. Hellboy is immune to night assassins and cannot
be detected due to the demon aura he emits. Once per night he will find his victims
and dispose of them for good.
Abe Sapien: Abe Sapien is an amphibian who can survive underwater, an excellent marksman, and a formidable hand-to-hand combatant. He has extremely high intelligence and in film roles is adept at telepathy and psychometry. He has the ability at night to both kill and investigate once each per game. He is not protected by the demonic aura that protects his leader Hellboy from detection and death at night.
Current Player List:
1. TheBigOne (The Flash) Lynched Day 2
2. EvilRunt- (Scarlet Witch) Killed Night 6 by Batman(Mob kill)
3. Revenant- (D.C. Citizen The Joker)killed night 2 by SK
4. Shadowwolfs (Jonah Hex) Killed Night 6 by SK
5. banksy (Johann Kraus) Last Townie alive with SK
6. Gwynedd- (Spiderman)Killed Night 1 by SK
7. Prince Charming / Melvin (Darkhorse CitizenLobster Johnson) Lynched Day 3
8. Wendy (Marvel CitizenHoward the Duck) Killed Night 4 by Jonah Hex(Mob Kill)
9. Wiwi (Marvel Citizen Superman) Killed Night 3 by Bane(Mob Kill)
10. Nolio (Abe Sapien) Killed Night 5 by Batman (Mob Kill)
11. Keerb (Marvel CitizenIron Man) Mod Killed for missing 2 day phase votes
12. Thor/Valcona (Marvel Citizen Thor) Killed Night 5 by SK
13. RisingDown (Bane) Lynched Day 5
14. Undeath (Hellboy) The winner!
15. Ramza Resurrection Man Lynched Day 6
16. Thirdrock Batman Lynched Day 6
17. Genesis (Darkhorse Citizen Herman von Klempt) Lynched Day 1)
18. Primo (Cyclops) Killed Night 3 by SK
19. Remo- (Hulk) Killed Night 1 by Green Lantern(Mob kill)
20. Rchi- (Green Lantern) Killed Night 1 by Hulk(Special Kill)
21. Arby3- (Captain America) Killed Night 4 by SK
22. James/Sunstorm (Darkhorse Carrier Karl Ruprecht Kroenen) Lynched Day 4
Night Time Order
- The objective of the game is for your faction to be the last standing. In order to do this you must eliminate all members of the opposing faction.
- MOB is allowed 1 kill each night. They will win if all townies and SK are dead.
- TOWNIES win if they kill all MOB members, and the SK, and have at least 1 remaining TOWNIE alive.
- The SK will win if all TOWNIES and MOB are dead, and the SK remains alive.
- During the DAY PHASE, players cast votes for whom they would like to lynch. You can only cast votes for players who are
still alive and are part of the game. If you vote for somebody who is dead/not playing, then your vote will NOT count and it will count as a missed vote. You CAN vote for yourself, and it will be a valid vote.
- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of day phase, there will be an extended period of 1 hour for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, BOTH players will be lynched; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period. You can ONLY VOTE for players in the tie. Votes for other players will not count.
- You cannot miss two vote phases in the game; should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.
- You are not allowed to delete, nor edit any posts in this thread. Once posted, it must remain as is.
- The voting deadline is just that, a deadline. Day phase will finish at 02:00 GMT, this means that if you vote at 2:00:01 GMT your vote will be excluded. This is irrelevant of whether the game moderators have posted that voting is closed.
- You are NOT allowed to make public a message sent you by the game moderators, either entirely or in part. Should this
happen, you will be removed from the game regardless of your role. You can share what your information means, but you cannot share the exact text.
- Once you're dead, you're dead. Do not talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.
- If you have a night action, and fail to notify ALL game moderators of your actions on 2 CONSECUTIVE occasions, you will be mod killed. If you do not wish to use your night role, message the game moderators explaining this is a tactical decision, and you will not be penalized.
Night Phase: 0200 GMT - 1400 GMT
Day Phase: 14:00 GMT - 0200 GMT
Game Mod = Testudinae
PM Mod for any actions during this game.
Signups will close at 0100 tonight, Sooner if it seems like no one else is signing up. Roles will be sent out between 0100 and 0200 and night phase will begin at 0200.
Role Descriptions and Rules will be posted in a little bit.