- The objective of the game is for your faction to be the last standing. In order to do this you must eliminate all members of the opposing faction.
- EACH GANG is allowed either 1 night kill, or 1 recruitment each night phase. They will win if all townies and rival gangs are dead.
- TOWNIES win if they kill all Gang members, and have at least 1 TOWN aligned player alive.
- During the DAY PHASE, players cast votes for whom they would like to lynch. You can only cast votes for players who are
still alive and are part of the game. If you vote for somebody who is dead/not playing, then your vote will NOT count and it will count as a missed vote. You CAN NOT vote for yourself. If you do, it will be counted the same as not voting or voting for a dead/non-playing person.
- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of day phase, there will be an extended period of 1 hour for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, BOTH players will be lynched; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period. If you do not change your vote in the tie breaker phase, it will NOT be counted against you. You can ONLY VOTE for players in the tie. Votes for other players will not count.
- You cannot miss two vote phases in the game; should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.
- You are not allowed to delete, nor edit any posts in this thread. Once posted, it must remain as is.
- The voting deadline is just that, a deadline. Day phase will finish at 02:00 GMT, this means that if you vote at 2:00:01 GMT your vote will be excluded. This is irrelevant of whether the game moderators have posted that voting is closed.
- You are NOT allowed to make public a message sent you by the game moderators, either entirely or in part. Should this
happen, you will be removed from the game regardless of your role. You can share what your information means, but you cannot share the exact text.
- Once you're dead, you're dead. Do not talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.
- If you have a night role, you must message the Game Moderator. If you do not, in the night phase allotted time frame, it will NOT be counted towards that night phase's activities.
Night phase rules:
-As GANG LEADER, if you choose a target to recruit, and another GANG LEADER chooses the same target, no recruitment will take place.
-The Detective and the Undercover Agent CANNOT be recruited. If chosen as a recruitment target, you will get a failed recruiting message.
-Once a TOWNIE is successfully recruited, they join your gang. They will be given notification on their new GANG affiliation, and the name of their GANG LEADER. Until they are dead, they will play the rest of the game under that new side.
-GANG LEADERS or other gang members CANNOT be recruited by rival gangs. If you target them for recruitment, you will get a failed recruitment message. They are also night kill immune, but CAN be investigated by the DETECTIVE. In the event of the death of a GANG LEADER, all members of that gang will disperse, and become normal townies again.
57th Street Road Dog Villains. Led by Big John Jones, you are a brawler gang. You specialize in muscle, fast cars, and rock music. The streets are your turf, and you're ready to take them back the only way you know how, with violence.
East Side Brawlers. You detest wearing shirts, and proudly display your love affair with body art of all kinds. Tattoos, piercings, it doesn't matter, you've got them all. Led by Curly Ramone, you're ready to take your turf back and stamp your place in history as the top gang in KC.
La Polo Loco. Led by Hector Lopez, you grew up in the mean streets of Mexico City and came to the United States as a teenager. You quickly rose to power within the poor ghetto of Kansas City, and united your hispanic brethren under your colors. You a ruthless as you are cunning, knowing a successful gang is not only powerful, but run well with rich imported drug business from your old contacts in Mexico.
Kansas City is full of normal citizens. They also have 2 special NARC unit officers who have spent their lives dedicated to cleaning up the streets.
Detective Harry Nelson. You are the senior member of KC's NARC unit. As such, you've grown tough running the streets cracking down on the local gangs. Each night, the DETECTIVE will conduct 2 searches of target players vehicles/homes. You are also immune to the first night kill on you.
Undercover Agent Bill Tate. You've spend years crawling up through the ranks, and infiltrating the local gang scene. You've never chosen an affiliation, but are known to be somewhat trustworthy by all. Each night, you'll find a person of interest to hang out with, and keep them from doing anything other than what you say or do.
Order of Events
-Bill Tate Roleblock
-Big John Jones recruit/kill
-Curly Ramone recruit/kill
-Hector Lopez recruit/kill
-Harry Nelson Investigations
Game Phases are 02:00 (night start)/14:00 (day start) GMT
JUST TO CLARIFY! ONLY THE GANG LEADER MAY PERFORM KILLS. YOU CANNOT HAVE A MEMBER OF YOUR GANG PERFORMING THE KILL, AS THAT WOULD OUT THEIR NAME IN THE STORYLINE.
Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....