1 (edited by Torqez 10-May-2013 17:50:50)

Topic: Mafia 46 - The River God...

Player List

Mob Win!

1. Alundra - Seth (Mob Special) - Killed by SK - Night 3
2. Arby - Egyptian Citizen - Killed by SK - Night 2
3. Baratheon - Egyptian Citizen - Lynched - Day 1
4. EvilRunt - Apep (Mob Jack) - Killed by SK - Night 4
5. Genesis - Rasfer (Mob Secret) - Lynched - Day 3
6. Humidity - Tanus (Roleblocker) - End Gamed
7. Keerb - Egyptian Citizen - Killed by Mob - Night 3
8. Killas - Egyptian Citizen - MODKILLED (2 votes missed) - Day 4
9. KT - Egyptian Citizen - Killed by Mob - Night 5
10. Melvin - Egyptian Citizen - Lynched - Day 2
11. Nolio - Arkoun (SK) - Lynched - Day 5
12. Oxygen - Lord Intef (Godfather) - SURVIVED
13. Ramza - Egyptian Citizen - Lynched - Day 5
14. Remo - Taita (Cop) - Mob Special Kill - Day 2
15. RisingDown - Egyptian Citizen - Killed by Mob - Night 2
16. Skyro - Egyptian Citizen - Killed by Mob - Night 1
17. TBO - Kratas (Turned Junior Cop) - SURVIVED
18. Undeath - Egyptian Citizen - Killed by SK - Night 5
19. Valcona/Thor - Lostris (Doc) - Lynched - Day 4
20. Wendy - Egyptian Citizen - Killed by SK - Night 1
21. WiWi - Egyptian Citizen - End Gamed

The River God...

A slave came running through the dark corridor of night and knocked at Taita's door, with a sense of urgency.  "Excuse me, I am sorry to disturb, but our mistress has asked me to summon you."

Taita looked at the young girl.  Naturally he was annoyed.  He was going through his scrolls to further his design of his Lord Intef's vault chamber, and did not want to be interrupted.  Lord Intef, being the vizier to the Pharoah had deliverables to be met, which he only trusted Taita with.

However, Taita fully knew his position as a Slave and he would, even without this status, run to his mistress's aid.  Afterall, her wellbeing was also his complete responsibility.

Lostris was lying in her bed, when she heard Taita behind the curtain.  "Come in, dear Taita, I have had some disturbing news."

Taita drew back the curtain and walked towards his mistress.  He looked at Lostris.  She was beautiful and he felt something stir in the pitt of his stomach - a bit of remorse.  If it wasn't for his embarassing abuse, inflicted on him by his own Lord, Taita may have felt something more for Lostris.  However, not being able to be with a woman ever again, had left Taita incomplete - in more ways than one.

"I fear that my father, has found out about my love for Tanus.  Taita!  We love each other and the Gods themselves could not keep us apart! Please, you must speak with my father."

Taita bit his lip in thought.  He knew this was not possible as Lord Intef had spoken to him about it earlier.  Tanus was a good man, the best warrior, the highest of principles.  He was also a student of Taita and one with immense promise.  However, Tanus was not of nobility, and this was important to Lord Intef.

"Promise me, Taita! You must do something. He is everything for me!", Lostris beseeched Taita.

Taita looked upon Lostris' face and gave in.  This was his Mistress whom he had raised from infancy.  How could he possibly deny anything to her?

"I shall have a word with him, for you." Taita agreed, although he very well understood that this could come with serious reprecussions...

Meanwhile, in a land far and unexplored to the Egyptians, sat Arkoun and his tribe.  He sat atop his natural fort and looked around.  He was running out of bodies for his entertainment.  Half of them he thew off the side of his mountain top, and the other half he used to test his blade.  It was now time to venture out and explore the lands beyond his...

Roles

Egyptians
Taita (Cop)
A highly skilled eunuch slave entrusted with the care for his master, Lord Intef's estate and young daughter Lostris.  Through his years he has become quite aware of who to trust and who to not trust while managing the royal estate.  This gives him the ability each night to peer into the eyes of a person of his choice to discover whether good or bad inhabits their souls.

Lostris (Doc)
The young and beautiful daughter of Lord Intef, Chief Vizier of Egypt.  Her youth, innocence, and kind spirit gives her the ability each night to choose one target to be protected by her guards from assassins.  The same target cannot be chosen two nights in a row.

Tanus (RoleBlocker)
A proud young Army Officer and the secret love of Lostris, Lord Intef's daughter.  He has risen in the ranks of the army and earned a strong reputation among his men.  His strength and influence can prevent the actions of one person each night.  The same target cannot be chosen two nights in a row.

Kratas (Junior Cop)
The second in command of the Army under Tanus.  If Taita dies, he shall become appointed as guardian of the Lord Intef's estate and be given the resources under that appointment to be able to take over Taita's role.

12 x Egyptian Citizen

Evil Egyptians
Lord Intef (GodFather)
Corrupt Chief Vizier of Egypt, second to only the Pharaoh himself in all of Egypt.  He is also secretly the leader of the Shrike Bandits who are looking to topple the Pharaoh's rule and deliver more power to his own hands.  Intef knows that many assassins would wish to take his life and makes sure that every night he has a full detail of trusted guards outside his chamber to protect him.

Rasfer (Bulletproof Secret)
Cruel servant of Lord Intef who will do whatever the Chief Vizier asks of him.  He is resilient and strong enough to ward off an attacker at night but once weakened may not be able to again. He also has a secret ability whether by the influence of being the hand of the Chief Vizier or by cruel brutality can perform a certain task.

Seth (Special)
A cruel god of egyptians who strikes fear in the hearts of citizens with the power to speed up time and force the sun to go down earlier. (1 time use and minimum 4 hours must go passed in day phase to be used.)

Apep (Jack)
Known by many egyptians as the god of destruction and chaos.  Apep hates the weakness of the human race and will do everything at his power to devour the souls of the weak.  Apep can use his powers to investigate a player to determine their importance and also kill a poor soul day or night once each before his powers are subdued by the mighty god Ra.

Ethiopians
Arkoun (Serial Killer)
Ethiopian Chieftan with a terrible reputation for torture and murder.  Each night he has the ability to kill someone.  He also employs multiple look alikes to hide himself from enemies wishing to find him.  His goal is to kill all egyptians and take the land for himself.

Night Time Order
----------------
Mob Specials
Mob Extra Kill
Roleblocker
Mob Investigate
Cop Investigate
Doc
SK Kill
Mob Kill

Rules

- The objective of the game is for your faction to be the last standing. In order to do this you must eliminate all members of the opposing faction.

- MOB is allowed 1 kill each night. They will win if all townies and SK are dead.

- TOWNIES win if they kill all MOB members, and the SK, and have at least 1 remaining TOWNIE alive.

- The SK will win if all TOWNIES and MOB are dead, and the SK remains alive.

- During the DAY PHASE, players cast votes for whom they would like to lynch. You can only cast votes for players who are still alive and are part of the game.  If you vote for somebody who is dead/not playing, then your vote will NOT count and it will count as a missed vote. You CAN vote for yourself, and it will be a valid vote.

- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of day phase, there will be an extended period of 1 hour for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, BOTH players will be lynched; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period. You can ONLY VOTE for players in the tie. Votes for other players will not count.

- You cannot miss two vote phases in the game; should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.

- You are not allowed to delete, nor edit any posts in this thread.  Once posted, it must remain as is.

- The voting deadline is just that, a deadline. Day phase will finish at 02:00 GMT, this means that if you vote at 2:00:01 GMT your vote will be excluded. This is irrelevant of whether the game moderators have posted that voting is closed.

- You are NOT allowed to make public a message sent you by the game moderators, either entirely or in part. Should this happen, you will be removed from the game regardless of your role.  You can share what your information means, but you cannot share the exact text.

- Once you're dead, you're dead. Do not talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.

- If you have a night action, and fail to notify ALL game moderators of your actions on 2 CONSECUTIVE occasions, you will be mod killed.  If you do not wish to use your night role, message the game moderators explaining this is a tactical decision, and you will not be penalized.

Night Phase: 14:00 GMT - 2:00 GMT
Day Phase: 2:00 GMT - 14:00 GMT

Game Mods = Torqez, Josh
PM Both Mods for any actions during this game.

Roles will be finalised shortly and assigned.  Game will hopefully start within 24hrs!

Re: Mafia 46 - The River God...

interasante

Leap ahead

W00t Alphabetical order ftw

Been dreaming, I've been waiting, To fly with those brave ponies
The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks, Spinning 'round and having kicks
Perform for crowds of thousands, They'll shower us with diamonds
The Wonderbolts will see me right here at the Gala!

alundra like being on top, ill make a mental note of that

It is easier to meet girl in park than to park meat in girl.

Note ::

do not delete posts.  Do not msg anyone writer posts or messages.

noobs!

[13:43] <@RisingDown> never thought i'd say it, but TBO actually did something useful.
[13:43] <@arsy> dont let him see you say that
[13:43] <@RisingDown> oh shit
[13:43] * You were kicked from #room by arsy (kapow!)

secret roles for mob ;s

mob setup!!!!

Leap ahead

Role descriptions added, courtesy Josh!

Ramza Beoulve wrote:

alundra like being on top, ill make a mental note of that

Ramza makes mental notes, Ill crayon that up in my colouring book

Been dreaming, I've been waiting, To fly with those brave ponies
The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks, Spinning 'round and having kicks
Perform for crowds of thousands, They'll shower us with diamonds
The Wonderbolts will see me right here at the Gala!

Wtf River God themed mafia and i was not informed.

Thanks Torqez! X(

"Heh heh heh heh heh heh!"

Metrex

As the sun began to set upon the great Nile river, Lostris looked from the balcony of her room both excited for the upcoming hippopotamus hunt the next day and worried at the same time.  Tanus would be among the lead ships in the hunt and although it was not is first, Lostris still worried.  Knowing that tomorrow would be a long day, She went to sleep early.

***It is now Night Phase. It will end at 0200.  Make sure to have all night actions sent to both Torqez and Myself.***

You have now been infected with Bird flu. Good day.

~Testudinae~

11 (edited by Torqez 05-May-2013 09:39:21)

Metrex wrote:

Wtf River God themed mafia and i was not informed.

Thanks Torqez! X(

This whole thing is in your honour!

12 (edited by Torqez 05-May-2013 11:43:41)

PS:  This is a slightly longer night phase to start off.  Monday 02:00 GMT will be the Start of Day 1, and at that point Phases will be 12hrs, like usual

there is so much color in this mafia!

Leap ahead

Nowt wrong with a bit o colour!

Miss Che Vias-Sprite
Yehes ha sowena whath dhewgh why ha 'gas henath

Be Troll Aware!

[TI] Wendy wrote:

Nowt wrong with a bit o colour!

There is no u in color.

~Testudinae~

yes there is tongue

Miss Che Vias-Sprite
Yehes ha sowena whath dhewgh why ha 'gas henath

Be Troll Aware!

<+KT> I'm the SK!

[13:43] <@RisingDown> never thought i'd say it, but TBO actually did something useful.

18 (edited by Torqez 06-May-2013 03:01:48)

A clear day revealed itself when dawn broke.  This was perfect as today was the great hunt of the River Cows in honour of the Pharoah, Metrex.  The Festival of Osiris is when he makes the trip down and visit's his trusted Vizier, Lord Intef and sacrifices are made.  Metrex had not yet found a wife who could provide him with an heir, so the people of Eygpt were starting to get nervous.  Could this be the occasion he finds an answer to his problem?  It seems even a God is not without them.

Meanwhile, while busy with the preparations for today, Lord Intef had started his plan in motion.  It was his turn to gain even more favour with the Pharoah.  What exactly his plan was, was uncertain.  He did know this though, that it was time time to cull the excess around them and it was for this reason, he beseeched the God Apep, of chaos and destruction to set the wheels in motion.

It was during this same night, that screaming was heard from Skyro's chamber.  Once the palace guards inspected, they found a body splattered and blood strewn all across.  The guards looked at each other, and assumed evil was at play.  Only a God could achieve such destruction on a citizen of Egypt.

Arkoun had led his band down the mountain range and into the lands of Egypt.  He had heard a rumour that everyone was gathering for the Festival of Osiris and so he took it upon himself to avail of the opportunity of coming down unnoticed. 

While coming across a village, he found an egyptian citzen wandering closeby.  It seems he could not communicate with Wendy, as Wendy was talking in strange dialect.  It seems guile and tact would not work here as Wendy was starting to get alarmed.  He was of a darker skin colour, so questions would definitely be raised.  It was time to be more direct.  At a hand gesture one of Arkoun's men slid behind her and sliced off her head in one smooth motion.

Arkoun laughed, picked up the head, and placed it on a spear.  This, shall be the first of many...

It is now Day Phase.  All players have until 14:00 GMT to vote for who they want Lynched

Voting Baratheon!

Modestus Experitus

Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....

I like the #5 like stating in other threads

so

5. Genesis

my vote is on Genesis, unless further info might revel itself.

or if bara trolls dont stop, then ill probably change.

21 (edited by [PW9]~KT~ 06-May-2013 04:57:40)

wow i thought this game started tomorrow lol my time line is all [ ] up

Leap ahead

bah i gotta do early votes lol. 

I vote for Melvin

Leap ahead

Well as promised Im voting ER especially now since you made me edit your post tongue

~~Lemming of leather and lollipops~~

Right, so what are we waiting for?  Can we get this going?  Any other feedback?

ER for voting if not i going for BAra lolz

Prince Charming wrote:

ER for voting if not i going for BAra lolz

You need to choose one or the other for your vote to count.

~Testudinae~