Ganondorf Using the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf has turned the once beautiful Hyrule into a realm of darkness where he has near absolute power. He is immune to night kills, and if investigated Link will be unable to discover his true identity. If lynched, Ganondorf will turn into the beast Ganon, and kill the last person that voted for him.
Twinrova/ Koume & Kotake- Twinrova is the surrogate mother of Ganondorf and will do anything to assist him in his endeavors. She has 3 one time use night abilities, those being 1 kill, 1 investigation, 1 roleblock. If necessary, Twinrova can split into Koume & Kotake, giving her the option of using 2 of these abilities in 1 night.
Dark Link - A curious being who has allied himself with the forces of darkness, Dark Link is the dark side of our Hero. Dark Link will follow someone every night, and if Link is investigating that person he will prevent the investigation. If successful, Dark Link will be unable to block anyone the following night. May not target the same person two nights in a row.
Iron Knuckle - Servant of Twinrova, its heavy armor will protect it the first time someone tries to kill it. Once the armor is removed, the Iron Knuckle will be vulnerable.
Link - The Hero of Hyrule, wielder of the Master Sword, that goofy kid in green tights... Link will investigate someone every night in an attempt to discover who is working with Ganondorf. Link carries around a pink fairie he maliciously trapped in a bottle, which will heal him the first time someone makes an attempt on his life at night.
Zelda/Sheik - Zelda is the princess of Hyrule and has spent most of the past 7 years in hiding with her guardian Impa. Years of training has given her the alter-ego of Sheik, the mysterious warrior. On 3 occasions, Zelda may use this alter-ego to place a second vote. This vote must be pm’d to the moderators during the regular vote time to take effect. It can also be used in extended votes. These votes will appear in the final vote count.
Saria - The childhood friend of Link, Saria uses her knowledge of the Lost Woods to prevent one person from dying every night.
Navi - Links fairie friend, and most annoying character in anything ever, Navi will hound 1 person each night preventing them from completing their task.
Happy Mask Salesman - A poor soul trapped in Hyrule during Ganondorf’s rule, the Happy Mask Salesman just wants to sell his masks. He has 4 masks that he may not put on himself, but distribute to other players that will allow them a 1 time use ability. To send someone a mask, the Happy Mask Salesman must pm the moderators, and they will send the person a notification as soon as possible. This can be done at any time during the day, but keep in mind that the player will not receive their ability until a moderator is able to send them the information. As long as numbers are permitting, each player may only receive one mask.
1. Mask of Truth: Allows the bearer to look into anyone’s eyes and see their true identity at night.
2. Bunny Hood: If the bearer puts this on at night, they will be immune to night kills for that night.
3. Spooky Mask: Allows the bearer to kill one person at any time by scaring them to death.
4. Keaton Mask: Allows the bearer to heal one person at night.
Cuccos - Cuccos are commonly raised throughout Hyrule. They are an excellent source of food, padding for clothing or blankets, holding over your head to use as makeshift hang gliders, and some are even small enough to fit into a bottle you can carry around with you. Cuccos can commonly be found nosing around in odd corners, walking through towns, and hiding behind windmills. They are one of the most common domesticated animals in all of Hyrule.
They are also the most deadly creatures in the history of the world. When severely provoked, an individual Cucco will suddenly let out an ear piercing shriek, nearly instantly summoning every Cucco for miles. Once this occurs, you’re pretty much up shit creek without a paddle. They form an indestructible fighting force set on nothing but destroying the attacker.
In the midst of Ganondorf’s hostile takeover of the once peaceful land of Hyrule, the Cuccos have been provoked. No longer are they simply targeting those who seek to cause one of their own harm, but at night they seem to be killing at random and without remorse. They cannot be killed at night, and the first time someone tries to attack them at night, they will neglect their original kill and instead kill their would be murderer. Cuccos will show up as a harmless citizen if investigated by Link.
Order of Night Activities
Dark Link Block
Twinrova Role block
Navi Role Block
Mask Role Block
- The objective of the game is for your faction to be the last standing. In order to do this you must eliminate all members of the opposing faction.
- MOB is allowed 1 kill each night. They will win if all townies and SK are dead.
- TOWNIES win if they kill all MOB members, and the SK, and have at least 1 remaining TOWNIE alive.
- The SK will win if all TOWNIES and MOB are dead, and the SK remains alive.
- During the DAY PHASE, players cast votes for whom they would like to lynch. YOU CAN ONLY CAST VOTES FOR PLAYERS WHO ARE STILL ALIVE, AND ARE PART OF THE GAME[the ud rule]. If you vote for somebody who is dead/not playing, then your vote will NOT count and it will count as a missed vote. You CAN vote for yourself, and it will be a valid vote.
- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of day phase, there will be an extended period of 1 hour for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, BOTH players will be lynched; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period. You can ONLY VOTE for players in the tie. Votes for other players will not count.
- You cannot miss two vote phases in the game; should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.
- The voting deadline is just that, a deadline. Day phase will finish at 02:00 GMT, this means that if you vote at 2:00:01 GMT your vote will be excluded. This is irrelevant of whether the game moderators have posted that voting is closed.
- You are NOT allowed to make public a message sent you by the game moderators, either entirely or in part. Should this happen, you will be removed from the game regardless of your role. You can share what your information means, but you cannot share the exact text.
- Once you're dead, you're dead. Do not talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.
- If you have a night action, and fail to notify ALL game moderators of your actions on 2 CONSECUTIVE occasions, you will be mod killed. If you do not wish to use your night role, message the game moderators explaining this is a tactical decision, and you will not be penalized.
<KT|Away> I am the Trump of IC