1 (edited by Undeath 02-May-2013 15:03:09)

Topic: Mafia 45: Trouble in Hyrule

Day Phase: 14:00 GMT - 2:00 GMT
Night Phase: 2:00 GMT - 14:00 GMT

Player List
6. Arby3
17. Nolio
18. Melvin

X_X----Graveyard----X_X

7. Genesis - Killed by Cuccos Night 1 - Happy Mask Salesman
10. Alundra - Killed by Mob Night 1
4. Keerb - Lynched Day 1 - Link
19. KT - Killed by Mob Night 2 - Zelda/Sheik
13. Wendy - Killed by Cuccos Night 2 - Twinrova
11. WiWi - Lynched Day 2
16. Thor/Valcona - Killed by Mob Night 3
12. Testudinae/Tortoise/Josh/H4E/DoucheKnuckle - Killed by Cuccos Night 3 - Dark Link
2. Killas - Lynched Day 3
3. Rchie - Mod Killed Day 4 for breaking rules - Saria
1. TBO - Lynched Day 4 - Cuccos
9. Skyroshroud - Killed by Mob Night 5
8. Torqez - Lynched Day 5
20. Ramza - Lynched Day 6 - Ganondorf
15. Oxygen - Killed by Ganondorf Day 6
5. EvilRunt - Killed by Mob Night 7/8
14. Humi - Lynched Day 7/8

<KT|Away> I am the Trump of IC

2 (edited by Undeath 26-Apr-2013 04:15:36)

Re: Mafia 45: Trouble in Hyrule

Mob
Ganondorf  Using the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf has turned the once beautiful Hyrule into a realm of darkness where he has near absolute power.  He is immune to night kills, and if investigated Link will be unable to discover his true identity. If lynched, Ganondorf will turn into the beast Ganon, and kill the last person that voted for him.

Twinrova/ Koume & Kotake- Twinrova is the surrogate mother of Ganondorf and will do anything to assist him in his endeavors.  She has 3 one time use night abilities, those being 1 kill, 1 investigation, 1 roleblock.  If necessary, Twinrova can split into Koume & Kotake, giving her the option of using 2 of these abilities in 1 night.

Dark Link - A curious being who has allied himself with the forces of darkness, Dark Link is the dark side of our Hero.  Dark Link will follow someone every night, and if Link is investigating that person he will prevent the investigation.  If successful, Dark Link will be unable to block anyone the following night.  May not target the same person two nights in a row.

Iron Knuckle - Servant of Twinrova, its heavy armor will protect it the first time someone tries to kill it. Once the armor is removed, the Iron Knuckle will be vulnerable.

Pro-Town
Link - The Hero of Hyrule, wielder of the Master Sword, that goofy kid in green tights... Link will investigate someone every night in an attempt to discover who is working with Ganondorf.  Link carries around a pink fairie he maliciously trapped in a bottle, which will heal him the first time someone makes an attempt on his life at night.

Zelda/Sheik - Zelda is the princess of Hyrule and has spent most of the past 7 years in hiding with her guardian Impa.  Years of training has given her the alter-ego of Sheik, the mysterious warrior.  On 3 occasions, Zelda may use this alter-ego to place a second vote.  This vote must be pm’d to the moderators during the regular vote time to take effect.  It can also be used in extended votes.  These votes will appear in the final vote count.

Saria - The childhood friend of Link, Saria uses her knowledge of the Lost Woods to prevent one person from dying every night.

Navi - Links fairie friend, and most annoying character in anything ever, Navi will hound 1 person each night preventing them from completing their task.

Happy Mask Salesman - A poor soul trapped in Hyrule during Ganondorf’s rule, the Happy Mask Salesman just wants to sell his masks.  He has 4 masks that he may not put on himself, but distribute to other players that will allow them a 1 time use ability.  To send someone a mask, the Happy Mask Salesman must pm the moderators, and they will send the person a notification as soon as possible.  This can be done at any time during the day, but keep in mind that the player will not receive their ability until a moderator is able to send them the information.  As long as numbers are permitting, each player may only receive one mask.
1. Mask of Truth: Allows the bearer to look into anyone’s eyes and see their true identity at night.
2. Bunny Hood: If the bearer puts this on at night, they will be immune to night kills for that night.
3. Spooky Mask: Allows the bearer to kill one person at any time by scaring them to death.
4. Keaton Mask: Allows the bearer to heal one person at night.

Neutral/SK
Cuccos - Cuccos are commonly raised throughout Hyrule.  They are an excellent source of food, padding for clothing or blankets, holding over your head to use as makeshift hang gliders, and some are even small enough to fit into a bottle you can carry around with you.  Cuccos can commonly be found nosing around in odd corners, walking through towns, and hiding behind windmills.  They are one of the most common domesticated animals in all of Hyrule.

They are also the most deadly creatures in the history of the world.  When severely provoked, an individual Cucco will suddenly let out an ear piercing shriek, nearly instantly summoning every Cucco for miles.  Once this occurs, you’re pretty much up shit creek without a paddle.  They form an indestructible fighting force set on nothing but destroying the attacker.

In the midst of Ganondorf’s hostile takeover of the once peaceful land of Hyrule, the Cuccos have been provoked.  No longer are they simply targeting those who seek to cause one of their own harm, but at night they seem to be killing at random and without remorse.  They cannot be killed at night, and the first time someone tries to attack them at night, they will neglect their original kill and instead kill their would be murderer.  Cuccos will show up as a harmless citizen if investigated by Link.

Order of Night Activities

Dark Link Block
Twinrova Role block
Navi Role Block
Mask Role Block
Link Investigation
Twinrova Investigation
Mask Investigation
Saria Heal
Mask Heal
Twinrova Kill
Mask Kill
Cucco Kill

The Rules:

- The objective of the game is for your faction to be the last standing. In order to do this you must eliminate all members of the opposing faction.

- MOB is allowed 1 kill each night. They will win if all townies and SK are dead.

- TOWNIES win if they kill all MOB members, and the SK, and have at least 1 remaining TOWNIE alive.

- The SK will win if all TOWNIES and MOB are dead, and the SK remains alive.

- During the DAY PHASE, players cast votes for whom they would like to lynch. YOU CAN ONLY CAST VOTES FOR PLAYERS WHO ARE STILL ALIVE, AND ARE PART OF THE GAME[the ud rule]. If you vote for somebody who is dead/not playing, then your vote will NOT count and it will count as a missed vote. You CAN vote for yourself, and it will be a valid vote.

- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of day phase, there will be an extended period of 1 hour for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, BOTH players will be lynched; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period. You can ONLY VOTE for players in the tie. Votes for other players will not count.

- You cannot miss two vote phases in the game; should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.

- The voting deadline is just that, a deadline. Day phase will finish at 02:00 GMT, this means that if you vote at 2:00:01 GMT your vote will be excluded. This is irrelevant of whether the game moderators have posted that voting is closed.

- You are NOT allowed to make public a message sent you by the game moderators, either entirely or in part. Should this happen, you will be removed from the game regardless of your role.  You can share what your information means, but you cannot share the exact text.

- Once you're dead, you're dead. Do not talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.

- If you have a night action, and fail to notify ALL game moderators of your actions on 2 CONSECUTIVE occasions, you will be mod killed.  If you do not wish to use your night role, message the game moderators explaining this is a tactical decision, and you will not be penalized.

When can masks be given? At any time? And "1. Mask of Truth: Allows the bearer to look into anyone’s eyes and see their true identity." when can this be used?

Keerb wrote:

When can masks be given? At any time? And "1. Mask of Truth: Allows the bearer to look into anyone’s eyes and see their true identity." when can this be used?

Fixed!  Masks can be given at any time during the day phase.
MoT can be used at night

interasante

Leap ahead

Just to confirm about this "potential new rule" before the roles are sent out.
who is the other game moderator?

Been dreaming, I've been waiting, To fly with those brave ponies
The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks, Spinning 'round and having kicks
Perform for crowds of thousands, They'll shower us with diamonds
The Wonderbolts will see me right here at the Gala!

Just me!

It is now Night Phase.  You have until 14:00 GMT to send in any night activities.

good pick boss tongue

Rchie

can we ban rchie from forums?

Leap ahead

lolx i like to move it move it

Oh wow, rchie is playing this time?

Finally over your grudge when someone lied to you? tongue

Yea got some time to spare smile

Rchie

lolx

Link's eyes snapped open, for the first time in nearly 7 years.  He reached out and grasped the Master Sword and proceeded to leave the Temple of Time, knowing only that his time had come.  The changes to Hyrule were terrifying, citizens turned into life sucking zombies, the city in ruins, and the castle become a dark monstrosity somehow suspended over a lake of lava.  Shaking his head in disgust, he set out for Hyrule Field in search of allies.

____

Ganondorf felt it, the moment that the young hero was awakened.  He had been planning for this moment for years.  Having used the triforce of power to mold the city to his will and prepare for the time when all 3 parts of the triforce were again within his grasp, the time had finally come.  He looked at those he had chosen for his inner circle, and smiled knowing that this pathetic kid in green tights stood no chance.

Ganondorf looked across the table, and smiling at the odd Shadow said "It is time, you know who your target is." 
Alundra was sitting on top of a hill overlooking what used to be Hyrule Castle.  No matter how often she was told it wasn't safe to go alone, she couldn't help but come here and wonder at how much everything had changed.  It was so quiet and peaceful out here away from everything, and somehow the terrible place that was Ganons Tower did nothing but add to the peacefulness she felt.  She always felt it was strange how she could sit here, overlooking that dark place and feel so little threat. 

Hearing an odd rustle behind her, she turned around.  Seeing nothing she thought, "Maybe this place does scare me, I'm beginning to jump at my own shadow."  Deciding it was time to head back she got up, and turning around saw that there was definitely a shadowy figure standing next to the tree.  She walked up to it to investigate, and suddenly it jumped out stabbing her in the chest.  With a few more precise slashes Alundra the citizen of Hyrule was dead.

___

Link was starting early, already out in search of the allies he hoped were still alive.  He was nearing his location, when suddenly he noticed his shadow behaving oddly.  He blinked, and suddenly his shadow seemed to be standing up in a fighting stance.  It attacked and it was all Link could do to defend himself.  It seemed like they fought for hours, and in truth the sun was rising when Dark Link finally decided his job was done.

__

Genesis walked across Hyrule field carrying his heavy pack of masks behind him.  He had been stuck here in this dreadful place for what seemed like an eternity, unable to sell any of his masks.  Walking down the road lost in thought, he stumbled over one of the small chicken like creatures these Hyrulians raised for sustance.  Finally finding something to release all the pent up frustration, that he didn't even realise was there, on he turned around and kicked the Cucco as far as he could.

Satisfied, and feeling much better, he continued on his walk.  From behind he heard an excruciatingly loud BAWKAAAAAAAAWWWK, and again feeling angered at the creature turned to put it out of its misery.  He kicked and kicked, but still the creature would not die.  Suddenly another of the creatures appeared, and another..and another.  Soon there seemed to be hundreds of them watching him.

Genesis stood there motionless for a moment, before deciding it was best to turn and run.  He ran, reaching into his pack for his bunny hood in an attempt to out run the terrible beasts, to no avail. 

In the morning, Zarf_Beeblebrix found an odd pack full of strange masks laying on the ground.  Strangely, there was no evidence as to where its owner had gone.  Zarf picked it up and carried on his way.
Genesis the Happy Mask Salesman is dead.

______________________________________________________________________________________

It is now Day Phase, you have until 2:00 GMT to vote.

Dammit >_< lol now how am I supposed to explain the controls to heroes sad

Been dreaming, I've been waiting, To fly with those brave ponies
The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks, Spinning 'round and having kicks
Perform for crowds of thousands, They'll shower us with diamonds
The Wonderbolts will see me right here at the Gala!

hmm who would kill alundra... the list is long tongue

I'm voting keerb.

Valour-the courage to do what scares you to death

Don't want to get mod killed again. Voting Killas. Off to sleep now!

Sex without the e is still SX!

Hmm, Alundra and Gen both dead? Sad day. sad

Modestus Experitus

Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....

So Dark Link knows link and we lose the mask hero? sad

Voting KT.

I think the person most upset about alund and would want her dead is Thor.   so I'll vote thor

[13:43] <@RisingDown> never thought i'd say it, but TBO actually did something useful.
[13:43] <@arsy> dont let him see you say that
[13:43] <@RisingDown> oh shit
[13:43] * You were kicked from #room by arsy (kapow!)

Voting nolio. Rule #1!

Modestus Experitus

Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....

I vote KT as well.

Leap ahead