1 (edited by Nolio 16-Apr-2013 06:14:34)

Topic: Mafia 43: 28 Months Later

A virus outbreak occurred in europe which caused the infected citizens to act maniacally harming anyone who didn’t show any symptoms of the “rage” virus so it was deemed. After millions of dollars in damage and a city wide lockdown, the military was able to contain and eliminate the infected and thus contained the virus….or so they thought. 28 months later Jack came home from work early and found his wife in bed with 3 other men. He went ballistic, throwing things around and yelling obscenities while the men continued to pleasure his wife, ignoring his presence. Unable to control himself, he began biting one of the men. Being that he was always ridden with 2 strands of syphilis, herpes and a unique strand of tuberculosis, his adrenaline mixed in with the blood and semen of the men he bit merged with his own infected DNA and transformed him into a blood thirsty animal. His wife left the room frantic and locked herself in another room. She called the police and reported that her husband was dripping blood from his eyes and foaming at the mouth. By the time the police arrived, they found blood everywhere and severed limbs but no trace of Jack.

Player List(25)

Einstein  - CITIZEN/CARRIER - (Lynched)
Torqez   - CITIZEN/CARRIER - (Fled/modkilled)
Keerb     - CITIZEN - (Lynched)
Arby3     - CITIZEN - (Killed by Jack Infested)
Galleonis    MEDICAL RESEARCHER - (Killed by Abandoned Soldier)
Gwynedd - EX-ATHLETE - (Killed by Jack's Wife)
RisingDown - CITIZEN - (Lynched)
Banksy   - CITIZEN - (Killed by Rage Infested)
Alundra - JACK'S WIFE (Lynched)
Genesis - THE FIREMAN (WON)
Testudinae - THE NEIGHBOR (WON)
Evilrunt - OLD WIFE FARMER - (Killed by Jack Infested)
Ramza - CITIZEN - (Killed by Venom infected)
TBO      - CITIZEN - (Killed by Jack's Wife)
Wendy  - CITIZEN/CARRIER - (Killed by the Abandoned Soldier)
KT         - ABANDONED SOLDIER - (Killed by Jack's Wife
Valcona - JACK - (Killed by the Soldier)
Oxygen  - CITIZEN - (Lynched)
Undeath - NOLIO - (LYNCHED)
Poley - CITIZEN - (Killed by Jack Infested)
HydroP  - OLD MAN FARMER (Killed by Jack's Wife)
Counterstrike  - GENERAL - (Killed by Jack Infested)
Xara  -     CITIZEN (Killed by Jack Infested)
Wiwi  -      GARBAGEMAN - (Lynched)
Skyroshroud - CITIZEN/CARRIER/VENOM (WON)

ROLES

Rage Infected Humans – Looking to kill any survivor caught in the road

- Jack

Cannot be investigated at night since he is a carrier of the Rage virus.

- The Neighbor

Before he was turned, he was a gardener. The Rage virus gave him a keen sense of smell. He smells blood and has the ability to sniff out a person and discover where they will be at night.

- The Garbageman

He was always very disgusting as a garbage man and being turned into a blood drinking, limb devouring killing machine hasn't made him any more appealing. Anyone who attacks him at night will be repelled. This can only happen once.

- The Fireman

The Fireman was always known for being a charmer. This is how he was able to attract the wife. He has a natural ability for luring a person into his grasp. For one day phase, he will call out to a citizen and kill them.

Military Researcher

She is in a lab working on a cure but can’t save anyone who has been bitten already. She can only find someone with the carrier trait who is still sane and develop a cure from there blood sample. Once she finds the cure, she will be able to save anyone attacked by a Rage or Venom. But she cannot save a Venom if attacked by a Rage. (Pro-Town)

Jack's Wife

She is seeking to kill all of those infected with the Rage disease in an attempt to fix her curse on society. Every other night she will hunt and kill someone she believes to be infected. The other nights she will gather evidence of someone she believes to be infected. She cannot be accepted into society due to her inadvertent creation of the Rage virus. She cannot be killed by the Rage infected given the fact that she is intimately involved with them but she can be eaten by the Venom infected. (Neutral/SK)

Pro Athlete

Will knock out anything that gets in his way as he attempts to get out of the country. He will join any group that manages to subdue him. If he is attacked by the Rage infected humans, he will then join them and develop the ability to survive any lynch or attack for at least one phase due to his enhanced strength.

If he is found by a group of people fighting the Rage infected humans, he will then develop the hero complex and sacrifice his own life to protect any one person of his choosing (permanent choice) against an attack against the infected. (Pro-Town/Neutral/Mafia)

Old Man and Old Wife farmer

They own a farm and will take in anyone who is looking for safe haven for one night and one day. The Old man is blind but relies on his walking stick and shotgun for safety. Anyone he chooses to sleep in for the night will remain in the barn safe from any danger. He cannot see their face so for one time and one time only, he will give them food and shelter and they are gone forever by sunrise.
The old woman is kind, warm hearted but suffers from alzheimers. She chooses one person randomly by number and that person is spared from being lynched during the day time as she attempts to hide them in the attic. (Pro-Town)

Abandoned Soldier

He suffers from post traumatic stress disorder after losing the majority of his unit to the Rage infected 3 months ago. In that unit was his twin brother and only family left. He has taken refuge in an abandoned grocery store, eating and drinking whiskey while waiting for word from his general about his orders. He has run out of medication and if he doesn’t get any help from the military researcher within 3 days or isn’t killed, he will kill everyone who has voted for him in any order, 1 *day* at a time based on his own choice. (Neutral/Protown)

General

The General is the leader of the military and has the ability to recruit citizens to carry out missions. Once a night he can have a citizen watch over another citizen to determine if they are a Rage infected. He has no research on Venom infected so any data on a Venom infected citizen will prove inconclusive. If he contacts the Soldier, he can give the Soldier orders to go on a suicide mission and kill anyone at any time of the day or night by charging into them with a grenade. He cannot help the Soldier's medical issues.(Pro-Town)

Nolio

Nolio tried to warn everyone about Rage aka the failster syndrome, but nobody bothered to listen and found themselves in an apocalypse. Nolio is the country’s only hope for survival. He cannot be killed at night because that is when his senses are heightened. His knowledge of the Rage virus is extensive and with it he has developed a strategy to stay safe from the infected. He has taken great offense to everyone ignoring him so he refuses to share his knowledge with the military researcher and won’t help her develop a cure. However he has agreed to show her how to keep safe at night if she will cooperate with his demands. (Pro-town)

Citizens:

The military has issued a country wide state of alert and has ordered everyone to remain indoors until the situation is contained. Citizens have for the most part, have gathered in houses and some in military bunkers to stay safe from the outbreak. Every now and then some of them go out to look for family. Unfortunately nobody really knows what happened to Jack and why those infected by his virus go so insane. The citizens are divided into two groups. Normal citizens and carriers.

Normal Citizens

They are everyday people who suddenly found themselves overrun by these hideous, disgusting, gruesome creatures of the night called Rages. (Pro Town)

The carriers are those who could potentially become Venoms if they are attacked by a Rage infected.
Of the 13 citizens of the town, 4 are carriers.

Carriers

If bitten will die, but they will revive and become a Venom infected. Venom is the sister virus of the Rage virus. Venom infected are unpredictable and vicious and are required to be brought down asap. They cannot be cured, cannot be saved, cannot be detected, cannot be reasoned with. They must be killed by being burned with hydrochloric acid as a bullet or fire or blunt force trauma is ineffective. This can only be done in the day time. The Ex-Soldier has managed to acquire a few flasks of hydrochloric acid so in the event that he doesn’t die and goes on a murderous rampage he will have no problems bringing them down. Carriers cannot succumb to the Venom infection if they are lynched by a Rage infected. They have to be bitten at night for the blood to mix and develop the Venom virus. Once they become a Venom infected citizen, the attack on their life will remain hidden to all but the Rage infected. (Pro-Town/Mafia)

The game is over when:

1 - The Rages kill everyone
2 - The Venoms kill everyone
3 - The Soldier kills everyone assuming he turns rogue
4 - The Pro Athlete doesn't join any group and is the last man standing

Order of Night Activities:

- Medical Officer cure
- Old Man shelter
- Pro-Athlete sacrifice
- Rage Kill
- Venom Kill
- Wife Kill

Sex without the e is still SX!

2 (edited by Nolio 07-Apr-2013 23:03:10)

Re: Mafia 43: 28 Months Later

It is now Night Phase.

You have until 12:00 forum time to send in your request for night activities to Nolio.

Every player has a unique player ID. You CANNOT share this id with anyone.

^^ changed my mind about the ID number. So yeah, forget that part.

Send me a forum mail so I know what (non)role I am!

And your theme needs to be edited X(

"I lie down next to an angel, fall asleep and fly with the demons"
I once prayed to god for some planets, but quickly found out he didnt work that way

Nice try POLEY THE INFECTED HUMAN. hmm

Kill me off, same deal, either way I find out whatever my role was tongue

Im sure Nolio can confirm he didnt send me a forum mail later when he returns tongue

I once prayed to god for some planets, but quickly found out he didnt work that way

what. is. this.

we. havent. figured. it. out. yet.

~~Lemming of leather and lollipops~~

Right, so what are we waiting for?  Can we get this going?  Any other feedback?

best.theme.ever.

Rchie

wow omg. i asked for zombie mafia and here it is ^_^

Been dreaming, I've been waiting, To fly with those brave ponies
The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks, Spinning 'round and having kicks
Perform for crowds of thousands, They'll shower us with diamonds
The Wonderbolts will see me right here at the Gala!

Kill me off....im over it

<StrykerKp> whos the sxy guy?
<Snailex> banksy
<StrykerKp> o ok

I don't fight great wars  .......  I fund them!

I like out of the box themes. Stfu everyone!

telling everyone to stfu...thats mob behaviour!

- The Galeonis Empire

[00:26] <&Walking_Corpse> mapgen doesn't work right for me
[00:26] <&Galeonis> yeah yeah same with ur penis tongue

kill arby! hes mob

Leap ahead

kill poley. hes an auzzie tongue

He waka eke noa

Silmarwen wrote:

kill poley. hes an auzzie tongue

Zombies do like brains, I understand where you get this above thought from, compared to killing one of your own big_smile

This is great.

Your = possessive. As in, "your grammar sucks."
You're = you are. As in, "you're an idiot for not knowing the difference."

awesome setup

nxt person to post is teh nublet king

<Snailex> banksy
<StrykerKp> o ok

il take that title lol cause i am the noob

Counterstrike

tongue

<Snailex> banksy
<StrykerKp> o ok

HydroP….

Back in 1940 he was a professional boxer. Could knock the wind out of a rhino without blinking an eye. He boxed golden gloves before enlisting in the service. He fought to defend his country as any self righteous man would. He almost singlehandedly took down hitler himself if it weren’t for a grenade that exploded nearby which brought down the ceiling around him. When he came to he found that he couldn’t see. His vision was gone. That didn’t stop him from being a farmer though. He went home and took over his parents’ farm after they passed. Even found himself a wife and settled down. HydroP could always do everything with expertise. Even with his vision impaired he still maintained a heightened sense of smell and hearing.

Neither of them helped him this night though. Jack’s wife had been watching the farm for a couple of days hoping for safe refuge.  There only seemed to be an old couple there, easy to take out. She checked her hand gun to make sure the bullets were loaded. Satisfied, she crept up to the porch and knocked on the door. Jack hobbled to the door on his walking stick, shotgun in hand as always. He asked who it was and no one replied. He asked once more, this time cocking his shotgun. Jack’s wife said that she needed help and to please let her in. 

Hydro considered the thought but didn’t feel like this was a person to trust. He opened the door to see if he could get a better idea of what to do about the situation but he didn’t expect to be shot twice in the chest. Back in his prime, he would have taken 4 shots to the body and still had enough strength to return fire before dying. But this wasn’t Hydro in his 20’s. This was a 90 year old man. Killed instantly.  Jack’s wife was about to finish off the old woman but she heard someone rustling in the fields and quickly fled the scene.

He saw her. He could barely contain himself as he smelled her flesh. She was standing in the middle of the road looking lost. He drooled blooded and stared with blood shot eyes. She turned around and saw him at the edge of the street. They made eye contact for a moment. Xara’s mouth opened in a wide O and she turned to run. Jack, in a rage took off after her. Xara wasn’t very athletic and tripped over some debris in the street. She began crawling, not thinking to get back up. Jack pounced on her and ripped into her neck with his teeth. He put his fingers in her eyes as he ate at her flesh and drank her blood. Xara’s screams pierced the night but no one heard her. She was too far away from the military quarantine zone and it was after curfew. Fortunately Xara wasn’t a carrier so her death would at least be final.

It is now DAY PHASE

Everyone has until 2200 forum time to select a target for today's lynch

I vote flint

[13:43] <@RisingDown> never thought i'd say it, but TBO actually did something useful.
[13:43] <@arsy> dont let him see you say that
[13:43] <@RisingDown> oh shit
[13:43] * You were kicked from #room by arsy (kapow!)

I'm voting TBO at this stage. He is ginger, that is an infection, and I am drunk.

Insanity and genius are closely related!
*** Eltie for mod! ***
Failing Lemming of Teachings and Australian Cop Orgies: Gwynedd

first votes are funny... Right now, being that TBO was a mobby who had to take two lynches to get killed, I vote TBO

Everything bad in the economy is now Obama's fault. Every job lost, all the debt, all the lost retirement funds. All Obama. Are you happy now? We all get to blame Obama!
Kemp currently not being responded to until he makes CONCISE posts.
Avogardo and Noir ignored by me for life so people know why I do not respond to them. (Informational)

voting ud smile

Been dreaming, I've been waiting, To fly with those brave ponies
The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks, Spinning 'round and having kicks
Perform for crowds of thousands, They'll shower us with diamonds
The Wonderbolts will see me right here at the Gala!