Re: Mafia 38- Gotham City

rumble...Rumble...RuMbLe....RUMBLE! Buildings crack, glass shatters, streets and water mains break open. A 7.6 magnitude earthquake has struck Gotham City!

A light goes on, shining into the night. An all familiar sight in this city. Somewhere, Batman will see it, and come forth and meet up with Commissioner Gorden on the police headquarters rooftop to assess the damage, and come up with a plan to make the city safe again...

Meanwhile, in the slums, Joker meets up with his new partners The Riddler, and The Penguin. This is their prime opportunity to finally take control of the city once in for all. Chaos is their game, and the board has been set...

Across town, in a secret meeting spot, Lex Luthor, angry his latest experiment went wrong and become another failure on his list of attempts to take over the world, is meeting with his new hirelings R'as al Ghul and Two-Face. Taking advantage of his experiment causing an earthquake, and throwing Gotham into chaos, he would soon rebuild this city and be the savior of Gotham, and rid himself of a piece of the Justice League menace once and for all.

Welcome, to Gotham City mafia...

Modestus Experitus

Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....

2 (edited by Arby3 26-Feb-2013 03:52:27)

Player List:

1. Wendy - Batman (SK) - Killed by Ra's al Ghul LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS ability (Night 2)
2. Torqez - Gotham Citizen - Killed by Two-Face (Night 3)
3. SSL - The Riddler - Lynched (Day 6)
4. Zarf - Ra's al Ghul - Killed by the Divine Overlords (Day 4)
5. Genesis - Gotham Citizen - Killed by the Riddler (Night 1)
6. Keerb -
7. Nolio - Alfred Pennyworth (Doctor) - Killed by the Riddler (Night 4)
8. Ramza - Gotham Citizen - Locked up in Arkham (Night 1)
9. Oxygen - Gotham Citizen - Killed by Lex Luthor (Night 6)
10. Flint - Catwoman - Lynched (Day 1)
11. EvilRunt - Gotham Citizen - Killed by Lex Luthor (Night 2)
12. Hydrop - The Joker - Lynched (Day 3)
13. Walking Corpse - Gotham Citizen - Killed by Two-Face (Night 7)
14. Poley - Gotham Citizen - Killed by the Riddler (Night 6)
15. Freezy -
16. TBO - Gotham Citizen - Lynched (Day 5)
17. Gwynedd - Gotham Citizen - Killed by the Riddler (Night 5)
18. Tia -
19. Xara - Gotham Citizen - Killed by the Joker (Night 2)
20. Risingdown - Commissioner Gordon - Locked up in Arkham (Night 2)
21. KT - The Penguin - Lynched (Day 2)
22. Remo - Two-Face - Lynched (Day 7)
23. You_Fool -

Modestus Experitus

Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....

Roles:

PRO-TOWN

Batman: Pro-Town SK. Each night phase, will lock up a target into Arkham Asylum. Cannot be night killed by a normal mob hit, but can be killed by a special ability.  Can be investigated.

Catwoman: Pro-Town Role Blocker. Selects a target each night phase, and if they are to perform an action, their action will be blocked. Cannot pick the same target 2 nights in a row.

Commissioner Gordon: Pro-Town Cop. Each night phase, picks a target for investigation. If successful, will receive their targets allegiance.

Robin: Pro-Town Cop. Each night phase, picks a target for investigation. IF successful, will receive his targets allegiance.

Alfred Pennyworth: Pro-Town Doctor. Each night phase, picks a target to heal. If that person is to have a harming action brought upon them, they will be spared from it. Only works for the first attempt, if there are 2 attempts in the same night phase, the 2nd attempt cannot be healed. Cannot pick the same target 2 nights in a row. Cannot heal himself.

11 Normal Townies.

MOB 1

Joker: Godfather of Mob 1. Cannot be killed at night. Can be investigated. Has the JAILBREAK ability. After the 3rd player is locked in Arkham Asylum, the Joker can choose 1 of those people. That person will attempt to escape from Arkham and rejoin the game. They have a chance for the following to happen: Join town, join mob 1, join mob2, death, death. The end result will be chosen at random, and that person will receive notification of their new allegiance.

The Riddler: Mob 1 Role Blocker. Selects a target each night phase, and if they are to perform an action, their action will be blocked. Cannot pick the same target 2 nights in a row.

The Penguin: Mob 1 role. Has the UMBRELLA KILL ability. 1 time use, during night phase only. Ability kills their target of choice.

MOB 2

Lex Luthor: Godfather of Mob 2. Cannot be killed at night. Can be investigated.

Ra's al Ghul: Mob 2 role. Has the LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS ability. 1 time use, only at night. Can select a target, and they will be killed during that night phase.

Two-Face: Mob 2 role. Has the COIN OF FATE ability. Activated during night phase, during the following day's lynch, when the votes have been cast, and lynch is to take place, will flip a coin and decide the fate of the lynched. Heads, they live another day, tails, they suffer to their fate of death. Can only be used 1 time.

Modestus Experitus

RULES:

- Your objective is to control the city of Gotham.

- Each Mob is allowed 1 kill each night; they will win if they kill all pro-town roles, normal townies, and the rival Mob.

- Town will win if they kill both Mobs. Pro-town SK will lock up 1 person each night in Arkham Asylum.

- Each day phase, every player will vote on who they think is to be lynched. That person, who gets the most votes, will be killed and removed from the game.

- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of dayphase, there will be an extended period of 1 hour for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, BOTH players will be lynched; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period

- You cannot miss two votings in a game; should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.

- You are NOT allowed to make public the message sent you by the writers to tell you your role, either entirely or in part; should this happen you will be removed from the present game and possibly future editions as well. You can share what your information means, but you cannot share exact text.

- Once you're dead, you're dead. Do no talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.

Order of Night Time Activities:

-Alfred Heal
-Catwoman RB
-Riddler RB
-Batman Lockup
-Mob 1 Kill
-Mob 2 Kill
-Umbrella Kill
-League of Assassins Kill
-Robin Investigation
-Commissioner Gordon Investigation
-Jailbreak
-Coin of Fate

Phases will change 03:00 and 15:00 GMT

Modestus Experitus

Woo

Everything bad in the economy is now Obama's fault. Every job lost, all the debt, all the lost retirement funds. All Obama. Are you happy now? We all get to blame Obama!
Kemp currently not being responded to until he makes CONCISE posts.
Avogardo and Noir ignored by me for life so people know why I do not respond to them. (Informational)

Voting Flint!  big_smile

Make Eyes Great Again!

The Great Eye is watching you... when there's nothing good on TV...

Reset Tri yikes

Wow, this looks.. Confusing and exciting! This'll be fun!

Okay, so just read up ...lol, sounds awesome

\o/

plz dont kill me sad

/me glares at Zarf

Everything bad in the economy is now Obama's fault. Every job lost, all the debt, all the lost retirement funds. All Obama. Are you happy now? We all get to blame Obama!
Avogardo and Noir ignored by me for life so people know why I do not respond to them. (Informational)

/me hopes Flint has a pro mob role so it makes killing him off early worth it big_smile

"I lie down next to an angel, fall asleep and fly with the demons"
I once prayed to god for some planets, but quickly found out he didnt work that way

Watch as I am in the same mob as Poley and Zarf and they poo themselves wink

Quick prediction

Town loses roles real fast, two mafia's fight to find eachother and town dies as a result.

Just predicting

I'm guessing the cops know eachother at the start of the game even though it isn't specified? And can we please come up with names for the "Mob gangs" instead of mob 1 and mob 2? Just to avoid confusion?

No, cops do not know each other. That is why they both get an investigation each, per night.

And how is Mob 1 and Mob 2 confusing? Each mob character is named, and they belong to that specific mob. There are no normal mob players this game.

Modestus Experitus

when is it starting?

Solis - #7872

oo cops not knowing one another from the start is gonna be interesting. I forsee some tricksy play going on here with that lol

Miss Che Vias-Sprite
Yehes ha sowena whath dhewgh why ha 'gas henath

Be Troll Aware!

God of Legends wrote:

when is it starting?

this all sounds awfully penisy

<KT|Away> I am the Trump of IC

What's with "if successful" on cops ability? Is there some randomness on it? Or is this due to possible roleblocks?

Guess it just means the latter.  Possibilty of a lot of roleblocks or targets being killed/jailed or you yourself dying

Yes flint. If they are roleblocked, they won't get a result. Standard cop role.

Roles will be passed out today, and game will start with night phase at 03:00 Gmt.

Modestus Experitus

I wish I had seen this earlier, looks awesome

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but i am Jesus"
"Nothing is worse than a fully prepared fool"

24 (edited by {Sexy}EvilRunt 19-Feb-2013 22:54:07)

Alright, I hope I'm batman. I [censored] hate the residents of Gotham.

Leap ahead

batman was gay tongue

He waka eke noa