1 (edited by Arby3 22-Apr-2013 03:32:33)

Topic: Mafia 44- Twilight: The Slaughter

Game is open!

Player List:

1. Flint - Townie - Lynched Day 2 for missing votes
2. Alundra
3. TBO
4. Banksy - Jane - Killed night 3 by Blade
5. Keerb
6. Poley - Townie - Lynched - Day 1
7. Testudinae/Josh - Carlisle Cullen - killed by mafia - Night2
8. Wendy - Alice - Killed night 3 by Felix
9. Killas - Townie - killed by mafia - Night 6
10. KT - Townie - killed by Jane (special mafia kill) - Night 2
11. Thor - Blade - Lynched - Day 5
12. Skyro
13. Oxygen - Jacob Black - killed by Blade - Night 1
14. Evilrunt - Townie - Killed by Blade - Night 4
15. Galeonis - Bella - removed for missing votes - Day 5
16. Torqez - Townie - Lynched day 3
17. Tia - Alec - Lynched day 4
18. Gwynedd - Edward Cullen - killed by Blade - Night 5
19. Nolio - Townie - Lynched day 4 for missing votes
20. Undeath - Townie - Lynched day 2
21. Wiwi - Townie - Killed by Aro - Night 4
22. Remo

Modestus Experitus

Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....

2 (edited by Arby3 19-Apr-2013 04:25:01)

Re: Mafia 44- Twilight: The Slaughter

Roles:

Pro-Town (6)

Bella Cullen (Role-blocker) : Protect all other players from targeted player's abilities. If they are a role, they will not be able to do anything that night phase. Cannot target same player twice in a row.

Edward Cullen (Cop) : Reads the minds of his target, gaining the knowledge of which side they fight for (Town/Mob). Unknown to Alice at the start.

Jacob Black (Guardian) : Shape shifter, changes to wolf form at night. Can use his guardian ability only once, and Imprint onto a player. If that player is to be killed at night or day for the rest of the game, Jacob will die in their place instead. Ability can be activated at any phase, and will count immediately upon activation.

Carlisle Cullen (Doctor) : Medical expert, uses his knowledge of 300 years of medicine to cure any ailments. He cannot heal himself, and cannot heal same person twice in a row. His heal will prevent ALL death of his target during that night phase, no matter how many times that person is targeted.

Alice Cullen (Cop) : Can see the future. Each night, she will target a player and catch a glimpse of what their future may hold. It will give her the clue to which side she fights for (Town/Mob). Unknown to Edward at the start.

Emmett Cullen (Survivor) : Super strong, will survive the very first kill attempt on him. Doesn't matter if it's a special kill, lynch, or normal hit. If he is targeted more than once in the same phase, he will only prevent the first kill, and not any that follow after. After the first kill attempt, he can be killed by any attempt afterward.

Volturi (4)

Aro (Godfather) : Able to read minds of his targets. Each night, he will choose a player. If that player is a COP role, he will receive all of their investigation results up until that point. He cannot choose the same player twice in the game. Is NOT night immune to kill or investigation.

Jane (Jack of all Trades) : Uses her mind control powers to cause great pain to her target. Using that ability, she has 3 choices: Investigation, Role-block, and Kill. Each can only be used 1 time, only at night.

Felix (Survivor) : Super strong and fast. Can survive any night kill attempt on him. Can only die by the lynch during the day phase.

Alec (Role-blocker) : Blocks all others from using their ability. Can only choose 1 target per night, but successfully prevents them from using their ability on their target. Cannot target same person twice in a row.

Serial Killer (1)

Blade (SK) : Cannot be night killed (even by special Jane KILL ability), cannot be investigated. If investigated, will come back as normal town player. Each night, hunts and kills his target. Cannot be lynched until AFTER the 3rd DAY PHASE.

Townies (11)

Vote during the lynch phase. Have no special role abilities.

The Rules:

- The objective of the game is for your faction to be the last standing. In order to do this you must eliminate all members of the opposing faction.

- MOB is allowed 1 kill each night. They will win if all townies and SK are dead.

- TOWNIES win if they kill all MOB members, and the SK, and have at least 1 remaining TOWNIE alive.

- The SK will win if all TOWNIES and MOB are dead, and the SK remains alive.

- During the DAY PHASE, players cast votes for whom they would like to lynch. YOU CAN ONLY CAST VOTES FOR PLAYERS WHO ARE STILL ALIVE, AND ARE PART OF THE GAME. If you vote for somebody who is dead/not playing, then your vote will NOT count and it will count as a missed vote. You CAN vote for yourself, and it will be a valid vote.

- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of day phase, there will be an extended period of 1 hour for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, BOTH players will be lynched; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period. You can ONLY VOTE for players in the tie. Votes for other players will not count.

- You cannot miss two vote phases in the game; should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.

- The voting deadline is just that, a deadline. Day phase will finish at 02:00 GMT, this means that if you vote at 3:00:01 GMT your vote will be excluded. This is irrelevant of whether the game moderators have posted that voting is closed.

- You are NOT allowed to make public a message sent you by the game moderators, either entirely or in part. Should this happen, you will be removed from the game regardless of your role.  You can share what your information means, but you cannot share the exact text.

- Once you're dead, you're dead. Do not talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.

Order of Events:
NIGHT PHASE

-Jacob Imprint
-Bella Roleblock
-Alec Roleblock
-Jane Roleblock
-Carlisle Heal
-SK Kill
-Mob Kill
-Jane kill
-Edward Investigation
-Alice Investigation
-Jane Investigation
-Aro mind read

Times:

NIGHT PHASE starts at 02:00 GMT
DAY PHASE starts at 14:00 GMT

Modestus Experitus

Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....

Voting Zarf_Beeblebrix

<KT|Away> I am the Trump of IC

Oh boy, I forgot I was signing up for twilight mafia =o

Sex without the e is still SX!

omfg twilight.... really? -_-"

Been dreaming, I've been waiting, To fly with those brave ponies
The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks, Spinning 'round and having kicks
Perform for crowds of thousands, They'll shower us with diamonds
The Wonderbolts will see me right here at the Gala!

also wow, the phases are really late this game sad

omggggg TWILIGHT YESSSSSSSSSSSS

yikes

Leap ahead

Bella and Alice were laying in the grass, in the bright sunlight. Now that she was a vampire, she could no longer feel the sun's warmth, but loved the way it made her pale skin sparkle like diamonds. They had been close for awhile, but something was different about today. Alice adored the long dark hair of Bella's, and the way her skin shined was mesmerizing. They had been talking about how weird the Cullen men had been lately, and the conversation left them feeling restless. Alice was leaning close to Bella, ready to go in for a friendly kiss between friends, when a vision hit her. All she could see was the Volturi. They were coming, and coming with hate in their eyes. She explained her vision to Bella, and they both took off to the house to warn the rest of the family...

Blade had arrived in Forks. There was evidence of a strong vampire coven here, and it was next on his list to eradicate. He was searching in the woods for clues, when he came across a giant wolf like he'd never seen before. He started to sneak back into the trees when Jacob caught his scent. He was strong and quick in his wolf form, and knew the scent of a vampire well. He took off into the trees and quickly found his adversary. This was no vampire like he'd ever seen, but they were all worth killing. He lunged for his throat, but was quick to find this vampire was too much. Blade had already had his sword handy, and thrust it into the skull of the wolf as it lunged for him. As they fell to the ground, he twisted and rolled to the side. The wolfs head became severed from its body and rolled next to a tree. The body kicked a few times, as it bled out onto the ground. Blade turned, ready for a second strike when he noticed it was no longer a wolf, but a grown man. He was confused, but sensing no more threats, he continued his search for the vampire coven.

The Volturi finally arrived in Forks. They split up, each looking for clues to the location of the Cullen family. Felix was searching in the woods, when he came upon the body of a headless man lying in the dirt. He wasn't sure what happened, but he could smell the scent of battle and a vampire. He continued his search into the night, trying to come back to Aro with good information...

Modestus Experitus

12 (edited by Arby3 18-Apr-2013 17:13:08)

It is now day phase. Players have until 03:00 GMT to get their lynch votes in!

Modestus Experitus

Lynching Galeonis,

Both his and Counterstrike's refusal to work together as a group of core townies last game cost us the game.

Clarification:

11:15    Arbolio3    oxygen was Jacob

ffs, I can't even last one night sad

#teamjacob sad

UD u forgot that i worked with u, however you were more interested in working with the SK

- The Galeonis Empire

[00:26] <&Walking_Corpse> mapgen doesn't work right for me
[00:26] <&Galeonis> yeah yeah same with ur penis tongue

Imma vote Remo smile

- The Galeonis Empire

[00:26] <&Walking_Corpse> mapgen doesn't work right for me
[00:26] <&Galeonis> yeah yeah same with ur penis tongue

I am going to vote Thor because his random kt vote last game almost screwed things up!

You have now been infected with Bird flu. Good day.

~Testudinae~

Unsure if this is a good start or not. SK and Mob hit same target, Oxy (Jacob), which is a protownrole who could've been useful later on. Glad only one townie died, sad that they hit a powerrole on guessnight.

Today will be a gut-feeling lynch either way, unless someone screws the pooch. I think lynching after grudges from previous games are as silly as lynching after Flint's statistics (Which I can't wait to see btw.)

UD pushing hard for voting after grudges from last round. Slightly suspicious, but would also be stupid if he actually was mob.. Wiwi and Gwynn playing very offensively in chat trying to force the mob mark onto someones forehead.. not sure what to think of it right now.

I'll wait a bit with voting and see what else comes up during the day. Sadly the dayphase ends at 5 AM for me so won't be able to stick around during the most interesting period in chat most of the time hmm

Galeonis wrote:

UD u forgot that i worked with u, however you were more interested in working with the SK

You did not work with me tongue  You told me banksy was general, were generally unresponsive to pms, and I don't know who you saved a single night X(

Voting Keerb for overthinking.

You have now been infected with Bird flu. Good day.

~Testudinae~

voting keerb for same reason...

That might help my schoolwork at least!

voting wiwi for taking sides

Voting  alundra for posting so damn much

[13:43] <@RisingDown> never thought i'd say it, but TBO actually did something useful.
[13:43] <@arsy> dont let him see you say that
[13:43] <@RisingDown> oh shit
[13:43] * You were kicked from #room by arsy (kapow!)