Bella Cullen (Role-blocker) : Protect all other players from targeted player's abilities. If they are a role, they will not be able to do anything that night phase. Cannot target same player twice in a row.
Edward Cullen (Cop) : Reads the minds of his target, gaining the knowledge of which side they fight for (Town/Mob). Unknown to Alice at the start.
Jacob Black (Guardian) : Shape shifter, changes to wolf form at night. Can use his guardian ability only once, and Imprint onto a player. If that player is to be killed at night or day for the rest of the game, Jacob will die in their place instead. Ability can be activated at any phase, and will count immediately upon activation.
Carlisle Cullen (Doctor) : Medical expert, uses his knowledge of 300 years of medicine to cure any ailments. He cannot heal himself, and cannot heal same person twice in a row. His heal will prevent ALL death of his target during that night phase, no matter how many times that person is targeted.
Alice Cullen (Cop) : Can see the future. Each night, she will target a player and catch a glimpse of what their future may hold. It will give her the clue to which side she fights for (Town/Mob). Unknown to Edward at the start.
Emmett Cullen (Survivor) : Super strong, will survive the very first kill attempt on him. Doesn't matter if it's a special kill, lynch, or normal hit. If he is targeted more than once in the same phase, he will only prevent the first kill, and not any that follow after. After the first kill attempt, he can be killed by any attempt afterward.
Aro (Godfather) : Able to read minds of his targets. Each night, he will choose a player. If that player is a COP role, he will receive all of their investigation results up until that point. He cannot choose the same player twice in the game. Is NOT night immune to kill or investigation.
Jane (Jack of all Trades) : Uses her mind control powers to cause great pain to her target. Using that ability, she has 3 choices: Investigation, Role-block, and Kill. Each can only be used 1 time, only at night.
Felix (Survivor) : Super strong and fast. Can survive any night kill attempt on him. Can only die by the lynch during the day phase.
Alec (Role-blocker) : Blocks all others from using their ability. Can only choose 1 target per night, but successfully prevents them from using their ability on their target. Cannot target same person twice in a row.
Serial Killer (1)
Blade (SK) : Cannot be night killed (even by special Jane KILL ability), cannot be investigated. If investigated, will come back as normal town player. Each night, hunts and kills his target. Cannot be lynched until AFTER the 3rd DAY PHASE.
Vote during the lynch phase. Have no special role abilities.
- The objective of the game is for your faction to be the last standing. In order to do this you must eliminate all members of the opposing faction.
- MOB is allowed 1 kill each night. They will win if all townies and SK are dead.
- TOWNIES win if they kill all MOB members, and the SK, and have at least 1 remaining TOWNIE alive.
- The SK will win if all TOWNIES and MOB are dead, and the SK remains alive.
- During the DAY PHASE, players cast votes for whom they would like to lynch. YOU CAN ONLY CAST VOTES FOR PLAYERS WHO ARE STILL ALIVE, AND ARE PART OF THE GAME. If you vote for somebody who is dead/not playing, then your vote will NOT count and it will count as a missed vote. You CAN vote for yourself, and it will be a valid vote.
- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of day phase, there will be an extended period of 1 hour for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, BOTH players will be lynched; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period. You can ONLY VOTE for players in the tie. Votes for other players will not count.
- You cannot miss two vote phases in the game; should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.
- The voting deadline is just that, a deadline. Day phase will finish at 02:00 GMT, this means that if you vote at 3:00:01 GMT your vote will be excluded. This is irrelevant of whether the game moderators have posted that voting is closed.
- You are NOT allowed to make public a message sent you by the game moderators, either entirely or in part. Should this happen, you will be removed from the game regardless of your role. You can share what your information means, but you cannot share the exact text.
- Once you're dead, you're dead. Do not talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.
Order of Events:
-Aro mind read
NIGHT PHASE starts at 02:00 GMT
DAY PHASE starts at 14:00 GMT
Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....