Topic: 14 million people have lost insurance due to Obamacare

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/23/o … owballing/

yes 14 million. And since less than 200k have successfully signed up for Obamacare this means Democrats are responsible for 13.8 million people being uninsured.

They are of course responsible for the 250% average price increase for those who did get insurance, for the millions spent on a fail website (They spent more than Facebook, Twitter, Google, and other big companies have spent on their stuff - COMBINED! ), and remember children, Republicans were told to sit in the back of the bus and they ignored our reasonable alternatives as they rammed this down our nations throats.

Are you feeling the healthcare yet? I am sure somewhere someone is feeling their unhealthcare right now!

Everything bad in the economy is now Obama's fault. Every job lost, all the debt, all the lost retirement funds. All Obama. Are you happy now? We all get to blame Obama!
Kemp currently not being responded to until he makes CONCISE posts.
Avogardo and Noir ignored by me for life so people know why I do not respond to them. (Informational)

Re: 14 million people have lost insurance due to Obamacare

I think your hotair.com post is....hot air.  Wait a moment, when the air cools, that balloon will shrink.  Oh wait...that's ego isn't it?

I'm sorry, how many people visit Imperial Conflicts per year?  How many people visited Snookie's jersey shore website? 

OH damn, and Fox network canceled FIREFLY!  Those bastards!.....All because the people in charge couldn't wait till more people got on the bandwagon to watch the show.

"Wow, it had less people logging in than Twitter, Facebook, Google.  Combined."

I'm glad more people are more into themselves on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Combined, than they are actually in getting proper health care insurance.

But then again...I didn't login to the site.  Because....I already have insurance?  Because my company pays a part of my insurance deductible?

Did it ever occur that maybe many people had more important stuff going on?  Like...if their company has more than 50 employees, in which their BOSS will be paying the money out of his pocket?  Or perhaps, several million elderly are on the road on their own vacations between September and October?  Or that dumbass 18 year olds just don't give a crap.

Oh wait...the same 18 year olds that don't have a job, but can still afford to tweet, post on facebook, Google it up, and post crap on Hotair.com

=^o.o^= When I'm cute I can be cute.  And when I'm mean, I can be very very mean.  I'm a cat.  Expect me to be fickle.

Well, they did say 85% of the population already has insurance that's covered for by employers, and they weren't the target group of the whole thing.

Were you expecting 100mill applications?

Key quit the agiprop

20 million unique visitors and only 20k could get past technical issues to get coverage.

Everything bad in the economy is now Obama's fault. Every job lost, all the debt, all the lost retirement funds. All Obama. Are you happy now? We all get to blame Obama!
Avogardo and Noir ignored by me for life so people know why I do not respond to them. (Informational)

existing insurance will be terminated

Obamacare says Sebelius gets to define the minimum basic plan

her minimum basic plan is a unisex leftwing cornucopia

you think a majority of employer-chosen plans cover birth control? Byebye old outdated bigoted insurance plan

I'm all messed up and I don't know why
Feelin' kinda freaky and that's no lie
Now I want a treat that's proper when fly
So break me off a piece of that sweet potato pie -- Thomas Jefferson

Einstein wrote:

Key quit the agiprop

20 million unique visitors and only 20k could get past technical issues to get coverage.

That means you had 20k people that knew what they were doing.  It was an amibitious plan.

So was Guild Wars 2.  A very ambitious plan that was four years in the making.  Four years.

Even after four years, even after the Beta, even after launch...there were ....bugs.  Problems.  Fubar's.

I will grant that they did NOT give those programmers time, that it was not properly tested, and that once code is written, that the programmers themselves are constantly bombarded with last minute "detail changes".   It's a bold plan, it needed more time.  And it needed an appropriate leadership that did NOT have Republican and Democratic leaders BREATHING DOWN THEIR NECKS, questioning every last damn piece of CODE, telling them, "We launch on October 1st.  We launch on October 1st.  We launch on October 1st"...or whatever date they would have chosen, like some idiotic mantra sayers.

I mean...how well did Imperial Conflicts perform during launch?  After Launch?  The intervening days, weeks, months and years, where it was updated, upgraded, revised, redacted.....improved upon in time?

Once again blame falls on the wrong group.  People in capital hill are "Upset".  Someone should find someone and "Fire them."  This goes beyond a doubt that we should dismantle "Obamacare".

The democratic party got a black eye.

The republican party is using this as cannon fodder for their attack during their capital hills meeting this coming week.

The Programmers are shouting, give us a break!  We did the best we could with the time frame we were given!

And of course the american people are divided into three camps.  The well all things will work out in the end camp.  The, let's burn them at the cross camp.  And the...meh, whatever camp.

Guess which three camp's i'm in?

Meh

=^o.o^= When I'm cute I can be cute.  And when I'm mean, I can be very very mean.  I'm a cat.  Expect me to be fickle.

The average cost increase for a family of four seems to be about $10,000

8 (edited by Key 25-Oct-2013 20:03:25)

Actually average cost increase was less than 4%.

Between 1998, and 2011 the average cost increase to the family, YEARLY...13.4%

So...obamacare LOWERED the average yearly cost by 9%.

Einstein, your full of crap.

Now take the deductable changes into account.

The average cost is $10,000 more a year when you do so.

If I have to spend $6000 out of hand before I get insurance to start covering 70% of the costs... and then the price of the policy.

You show so much ignorance.

WTF are you even LOOKING at?!

I work for Probuild.  Probuild is a subsidiary of Fidelity.  Do you KNOW who owns Fidelity?

Every YEAR, the AVERAGE cost of insurance goes UP!  Every year.

Your looking at on average the price of a $10,000 policy!  POLICY!  What column are you looking at?  My policy is for a $10,000 coverage.  Do you know how much they take out my bi-montly checks?  $8-$9 dollars.  That's $16.00 and $18.00 dollors a month.  I'm 42 years of age.  I don't drink, i don't smoke, and I don't go around doing stupid crap like skateboarders in the middle of the road, people not using crosswalks, or Bicyclists that speed through red stop lights!  Family coverage at my business is roughly $100-$120... for even MORE coverage...put that over 12 months....

What the HELL are you even LOOKING at?  Hotair.com?  I read those stories they post!  You might as well be reading the Enquirer for stories like Bigfoot, Yeti, Obama is actually a transvestite (WHO KNEW!?), UFO's, and who really killed J.R.

Those numbers were crap, considering it wasn't physical proof of prices jumping.  That was Wall Street-esque people in the Insurance Community SPECULATORS...that assumed prices would jump for those that did have something wrong with them.  Cause they assumed that the prices would increase to cover the SUSPECTED LOSS of allowing those with pre-conditions to all the sudden not be BLOCKED, and gain insurance for the first time.  Probably since the day they were born with a heart condition.

Speculators.  You got your information from SPECULATORS?!  I WORK, for a company that has more than 50 people.  I have contractors that come in that were confused and I even had to explain that, it's not going to effect them, especially if they only had 4 dumbasses on their payroll.  That his crew would have to pay their own way, and considering what he was paying these guys, THEY COULD AFFORD IT.  Oh they could afford it, if they stopped smoking dope, popping a bunch of meth, or drinking a keg of beer a day.

Health care does NOT cover  the criminally stupid.

Speculators assumed that the cost would be super expensive, because I would have to pay higher premiums to pay the coverage of a person that was already sick, or had a long term illness, or a birth defect.

That's NOT the case.  Those that ARE sick, that have LONG TERM illnesses, or BIRTH DEFECTS, they will be paying themselves....or if they happen to work for a business with over 50 employees, nearly half of that is going to be payed by the employer in part or FULL.

I highly suggest, you dig deep down in the dark recesses of your HOTAIR.com...and expand your SEARCH engine, and head down to your local Wal-Mart and talk to their Human Resources director on how this works out for Wal-Mart.  If the director is intelligent and honest, he'll tell you, "It depends on how many hours per week the employee works."  After that it gets interesting to learn which business' with 50 or more employees pay for what, when that employee works 40 hours a week, or less than 32 hours a week.

MY IGRORANCE?!  I don't think you've even scratched the surface of your own ignorance.

I'm a republican high school graduate, that served in the armed forces, with no college experience, that has a stable income, and even I know more about what's going on than you.

Don't make me rub your face in it.  I don't think your nose can handle that much more of your own crap.

Time for me to make a mockery of you. prepare for a post which will make your tail go between your legs. i am working on it.

Or you can look up previous insurance gains and write to disprove yourself. the amount up under obamacare is significantly huge.

You can write also how you accused republicans 'down south' of racism again. you can research and show how your party (regardless of what you say you support the democrats clearly) is far more racist. or i will do it for you.

Finally you can concede that obamacare is so full of mistakes, or the epic post will crush you there.

I will use my epic post in other forums so it will profit my future greatly, or you can concede quickly that you may have "been a bit off".

"Do you feel lucky punk? Well do you? Go on ahead and make my day!"

I say that cause I KNOW my facts and can bring you down so hard....

12 (edited by Arby3 26-Oct-2013 03:17:11)

My insurance benefits cost increased 4.7% this year over last. The same it has the past few years.

That's just the cost to me though. The corporation I work for had to renegotiate the deal with our provider to save some money for us, but they ended up taking a hit thanks to some ACA provisions. Looks like I won't be getting a raise anytime soon as compensation.

Oh, THANKS OBAMA!

angryface

Modestus Experitus

Arby: A very strict mod, reminds me of a fat redneck who drives a truck around all day with a beer in one hand. I hated this guy at the start, however, I played a round in PW with him where he went as an anonymous player. Our fam got smashed up and everyone pretty much left. Arby stayed around and helped out the remaining family. At the end of the round he revealed himself.... My views on him have changed since. Your a good guy.....

didn't you read Keys post mustachio

that would have happened anyway

the presence of mandatorydestruction of your existing plan by a government program is total coincidence

and if the Holocaust hadn't happened, 12 million people would have choked on candy bars

14 (edited by The Yell 26-Oct-2013 17:25:38)

Key if your area permits families to pay $130 a month then I suggest you only talk about it on the internet

in CA average family cost is $5000 per year